Shoryureppa........

vercetti

Skilled
Nov 30, 2005
AYE AYE:hap2:... I am just getting the hand of pressing all three buttons together. But the buttons are so soft that even if u just brush against them they respond.

BTW: any good links to "how to hold the stick and which fingers to use for the buttons?". I end up using 4 fingers to control the buttons. I guess only 3 should be used

F|0ccY said:
You first need to exercise your finger muscles and build up some muscle memory.

Thnx buddy. Its not flashy. even i though it would be but i have started liking it. I may change all buttons to grey later on if I am not happy with the coloring:)...round 1 and 2 were bigger and bulkier. This has a sleeker design so I got this. round 2 was available for like 120$. round 1 has a very bad artwork and crappy white bordering so I never really liked it.

I was inclined at getting the White SSf4 stick though

Yup...I think i will also take more than 2 months considering that I hardly get more than 30 mins to play this everyday:(:mad:

gauravraw said:
That's a kick ass stick mate.. but the button colors are too flashy, maybe that's just me. I always liked TE Round 1 and 2 coloring.

1-2 months? Make no mistake, it'll definitely take more time than that.

Sure man...what's ur live ID?

Wolfbane said:
Whoa Awesome Dude!!!

On top of it u got the SSF 4 too!!!

Really cool

We shud all catch up online and have a first hand experience at what the stick can do.

U already are very good at the game, now our chances are next to zilch :D

thnx

spindoctor said:
good stuff man. congrats on the purchase :D

thnx mate

viralbug said:
That's Super bad-ass man! Congrats! :D

F-0ccY

Skilled
Jan 21, 2006
Mumbai
www.hlfallout.com
vercetti said:
BTW: any good links to "how to hold the stick and which fingers to use for the buttons?". I end up using 4 fingers to control the buttons. I guess only 3 should be used

A Ryu tutorial by Daigo Umehara himself.;)

[youtube]mRnfXzax94c&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

vercetti

Skilled
Nov 30, 2005
^^ thnx f|occy.

BTW: I saw somewhere in some forum where they actually gave a snapshot of the various styles of holding the stick

The reason for this is I am having some issues in getting a hang of even supers with the fightstsick:(...i know it will take time but even in slowmotion I am unable to execute this

Audiophi1le

Live eviL
Skilled
Apr 18, 2009
When i 1st looked into the thread pics didn't open up...thought why someone would open a thread for joystick.

But now had a peek at this monster pad.......10K! Surely baap of Sticks
Congrats! I

vercetti

Skilled
Nov 30, 2005
Thnx..Its one of the best and certainly the best looking fighting stick that is available commercially. The best street fighter players play with this stick and its the official SF figh stick.

has original sanwa parts to bring the experience of arcades right to ur living room.

desiibond said:
I have no clue what this stick is but congrats. something unique :)

More than the monstrosity... its the make & looks which impressed me...

As I said earlier paying 10k for a controller when the whole xbox comes for 10k is kinda insane but I wanted to try this:)

Audiophi1le said:
When i 1st looked into the thread pics didn't open up...thought why someone would open a thread for joystick.

But now had a peek at this monster pad.......10K! Surely baap of Sticks

Congrats! I

Err....guess the below video is a joke...it tells u how to hold the peice while u carry it I guess:S

gauravraw said:
Lol, forget what Daigo does. Here's the BEST way to hold the stick, worked for me:

YouTube - How to hold Street Fighter 4 Arcade Stick

gauravraw

Disciple
Nov 23, 2007
vercetti said:
Err....guess the below video is a joke...it tells u how to hold the peice while u carry it I guess:S

Seriously? They should have shipped some sense of humor as well with the stick, in 10k price! :bleh: j/k

Arun1

Adept
Oct 5, 2008
So you actually got it!
Congrats Man! :hap2::hap2::hap2:
Sad thought that it was 10k even after having your friend taking care of the shipping from USA.No customs too,lucky you :) why then still 10k if I may ask?