Less than 10K Should I buy Mi4i for 9k??

avanildutta

Disciple
Hello guys ... Please help me decide..? Planning to buy a new phone? Should I buy the MI4i for 9k (after 10% discount in flipkart)..
My main concerns are durability, lag-free. Mostly for regular normal usage, few surfing, casual music (while travelling), apps like tapatalk, watsapp, browsing and maybe gaming sometime (very less).
Should i buy that or go with some other models / brands...2gb or 3gb ram?
can stress my budget to 15k. please help.. thinking of buying before 9th availing the 10% cashback scheme in f-kart)..

Battery drain in wifi? That is worse than i thought. i think that the battery was wrongly rated by a drunk staff in LG. :p
yeah, i think it's related to location settings, i have stopped all that shit but still it happens often. I hope it get's better but I can live with it. But I have came from many high end phones to nexus 5 again after 2 years, and I am really loving the experience to be honest.

Thx u guys for all your helpful opinions.. Will be buying moto g3 in a weeks time.. Waiting for a 10% discount on cards.. In the meantime checking moto x play reviews to.. Specs looks tempting but don't know 50-50 chance.. Definitely moto g3 and if while placing the order i am bit drunk :p then maybe order a Moto X play..

yeah, i think it's related to location settings, i have stopped all that shit but still it happens often. I hope it get's better but I can live with it. But I have came from many high end phones to nexus 5 again after 2 years, and I am really loving the experience to be honest.

@Sobirvs how long is your battery lasting you? with & without wifi usage..

also what case, if any, are you using with it?

@Sobirvs how long is your battery lasting you? with & without wifi usage..

also what case, if any, are you using with it?

I didn't have much expectations, as I ditched nexus 5 like 1 year back, when i bought iPhone 6s, oneplus 2, mi4i, and moto g3. But I came back, just because of fantastic experience on Marshmallow, it is really good to be honest, but the battery did surprise me a little. There is a big bug for wifi (even if it is turned off) on nexus 5 where more than screen usage, wifi drains alot of battery but I still get around 3.5hrs of SoT which is nt bad as my usage is good for normal day. I don't game at all these days due to work , but apps, calling, whatsapp, browsing. These are my usage. And my phone is 12 hrs in wifi and 12 hrs in LTE (NCR has 1800 band for airtel which n5 supports), and I have to charge my phone just once.

Back