Should i Buy Now or Wait for Iphone 5

aditya_reds

Disciple
I was looking to buy a good phone for the value of 12-13k..

mostly LG Optimus 1, but then one of my frnd told me to wait and not buy any thing as the iphone5 would be launched in July (mostly)..

now i know that the iphone will be costing me a lot more 30-35k or more.. and i dont mind that but is it the right thing to do or should i just buy right now...

So any suggestions would help.. and any rumors or specifications for the ip5?

Rumors are going to be there till the day the iphone5 releases.You might have to wait for close to 3 months if you want one and i am sure you might not get it for 30-35K in India.

nope just get the 4 and get it over with.waiting is never a good option when apple is involved.iphone 5 wont be easily available when it releases because the demand will be very high.

vantheman5211 said:
nope just get the 4 and get it over with.waiting is never a good option when apple is involved.iphone 5 wont be easily available when it releases because the demand will be very high.
^^+1

go with iphone 4 cos even if u wait for 5 by the time it starts to show up in the market it will be good 6-7 months from now...

I think u should wait..
COz, Most good phone with good specs arrive after the leader( Iphone ) Launches its new product..Last time it was better cpu, high resolution Etc.So, Other companies follow the same path.
I think Must wait for the release of new iphone.. & then Other companies will also introduce better specs after that & will lower the price of the current specs phone..

Back