Should i go ahead with this Online survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
nehaladsul said:
Damn... money... :mad:

But here on TE, it starts with money but transforms into friendship...

Like, we have a Market deal that goes smoothly & then we have the parties to the deal becoming facebook/orkut friends....

So, I guess it goes either ways... :)

Let's start the ancient days of barter all over again.... My netbook for sumone's Macbook Air.....!!! Lolzzz :p
yup

i am not new to forum world and yes i made so many friends who trust me and i trust them [even if its the case of money involvement]

but i just cant tell them if i have not tested it myself

ronit said:
go ahead

it isnt any scam

my some friends are doing the surveys from same site and yes they are not new but working for more than 15months :)
oops first reply in favor of it

i think now is the time to post the website link

let me update the first post and report the post as well if its a violation of rule

ronit said:
go ahead

it isnt any scam

my some friends are doing the surveys from same site and yes they are not new but working for more than 15months :)
Really care to show some proofs.

SCAM

lolrv.png

speaks.png

Check the copyright and domain registration date.

Do I need to say anything more.

ronit said:
go ahead

it isnt any scam

Ur friends are doing the survey... So, u don't have any 1st hand experience... :S

Also, Hope Ur friends are not just like OP's friend... :|

So, are you willing to pay 11k to the OP for starting with the Surveys?? If yes, I'll stand guarantee that OP will repay you ur 11k once he earns an amount above 11k from the surveys!!

SAY >>> DEAL or NO DEAL...??? :bleh:

nehaladsul said:
Ur friends are doing the survey... So, u don't have any 1st hand experience... :S

Also, Hope Ur friends are not just like OP's friend... :|

So, are you willing to pay 11k to the OP for starting with the Surveys?? If yes, I'll stand guarantee that OP will repay you ur 11k once he earns an amount above 11k from the surveys!!

SAY >>> DEAL or NO DEAL...??? :bleh:
for OP:

What i have seen is what i believe. My friends & even their dad,bro,sis,uncle etc. are doing this as part time and they have earned and covered their 11k amount + the survey earnings. And as i say this co. isnt fake one like others. These people are earning since a year and some even more than yr.

If you want any proof i can give you their contact nos. so if you have any doubts you can get them cleared through them.

& now nehaladsul if u are just the another one saying that this co is fake or wont work or is scam, say it politely like others, Ok!

btw while buying anything, do you get any 1st hand experience on them??:bleh:

So i assume u game in the shop and benchmark the gfx card/proccy & oc over their just for the sake of 1st hand experience & rely on others experience/reviews for the same, right??:rofl: if so then do let us know, we all are willing to get our 1st hand experiences straightaway.

What I would like to see is someone putting up screenshots of some Indian bank account statement / scanned passbook entries showing cash credited into their accounts from the site. You can put up numerous screenshots of your speakasiaonline account info that shows that you are entitled to receive this much cash, but whether the funds were actually transferred is what that matters. Would someone be willing to do that..? Until then, I would still rate it as an elaborate scam.

P.S: Keep your discussions civil, folks.. No need to get all riled up for trivial matters.

ronit said:
What i have seen is what i believe. My friends & even their dad,bro,sis,uncle etc. are doing this as part time and they have earned and covered their 11k amount + the survey earnings. And as i say this co. isnt fake one like others. These people are earning since a year and some even more than yr.

If you want any proof i can give you their contact nos. so if you have any doubts you can get them cleared through them.

Pyramid scheme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is definitely fraud and it needs little more than common sense to figure out that this kind of chain marketing does not work. People who fall for this and enroll others are knowingly or unknowingly indulging in fraud and ripping off their friends money and personally I have no sympathy for people who recommend such schemes because lack of common sense is hardly an excuse to make.

Enough said and if you really want more, I know of Pyramid schemes in the past that have sustained for as along as 2 or more years and even in those only the people in the upper layers of the pyramid got paid and almost every one in the lower layers get ripped off. The perpetrators close shop and vanish into thin air once they get insane amounts of money from the people lower layers.

the guy who sold eiffel tower thrice said something on the lines of 'a honest man can never be cheated. it's the greedy who fall for such things'

so no amount of logic and rational arguments can win in this race for greed. people have to experience the fraud then only they will understand how these pyramid/mlm schemes operate.

people have to think for sometime where the money is coming from and is it sustainable.

_

ronit said:
& now nehaladsul if u are just the another one saying that this co is fake or wont work or is scam, say it politely like others, Ok!

btw while buying anything, do you get any 1st hand experience on them??:bleh:

So i assume u game in the shop and benchmark the gfx card/proccy & oc over their just for the sake of 1st hand experience & rely on others experience/reviews for the same, right??:rofl: if so then do let us know, we all are willing to get our 1st hand experiences straightaway.
I really don't see where I haven't been polite... I thought [ :bleh: ] was meant to indicate that my post was to be taken in a light spirit...

Neway, when I buy anything, I pay in cash & get the thing purchased then and there i.e. I get to enjoy the benefits almost instantly. My enjoyment of investments is not postponed to a future UNCERTAIN date as in the case of this [SCAM] survey site...

Do u even understand the difference between the two situations...??

What do u do?? U pay the vendor and wait for months for ur hardware to arrive... with NO guarantee that it shall arrive?? :p

BE reasonable... Understand the differences in situations and then TRY to make ur point... :|

logistopath said:
What I would like to see is someone putting up screenshots of some Indian bank account statement / scanned passbook entries showing cash credited into their accounts from the site. You can put up numerous screenshots of your speakasiaonline account info that shows that you are entitled to receive this much cash, but whether the funds were actually transferred is what that matters. Would someone be willing to do that..? Until then, I would still rate it as an elaborate scam.

P.S: Keep your discussions civil, folks.. No need to get all riled up for trivial matters.

i have seen his SBI account so in this case its confirmed payment ... but the point is how long will the company holds

kartikoli said:
i have seen his SBI account so in this case its confirmed payment ... but the point is how long will the company holds
Well then... go ahead and go for it. After all, stuff like why the company requires a deposit or why it is set up the way it is doesn't really matter as long as the money comes in. Opportunity like this doesn't come often in life. :bye2:

Lol Unless you can see and logically confirm the source of money/earning for such schemes, its stupidity to put even a single rupee in them.

I've heard of countless such stupid scams.

Why is everyone opposing the OP when he is hellbent on investing in this scam, let him do it,

money lost= 11k
lifelong lesson learnt= priceless
:)

^^guys enough with the crap talk..

i saw the topic right now..

and have to tell you guys..

IM USING SPEAKASIA CURRENTLY..

and not just one account for 11k..

i got three accounts for 33k..

and im getting 12k per month in my bank account..

i havnt made any referrals yet..just earning on surveys..

The site is very legit..

Anyone wanting to join..PM me..

join under me..ill earn more..mhuahua.. :D

Me wants more money!!

and again..

ITS NOT A SCAM!

ragzdiablo said:
^^guys enough with the crap talk..
i saw the topic right now..
and have to tell you guys..

IM USING SPEAKASIA CURRENTLY..
and not just one account for 11k..
i got three accounts for 33k..

and im getting 12k per month in my bank account..
i havnt made any referrals yet..just earning on surveys..

The site is very legit..

Anyone wanting to join..PM me..
join under me..ill earn more..mhuahua.. :D

Me wants more money!!

and again..
ITS NOT A SCAM!
Pay 11k for me bro... Once I get my first payment of 12k, I'll return ur 11k to u.... Promise...!!! :!

Moreover, as I will be joining under u, u'll be earning more.... So, it's a win-win situation for u...!!! :yahoo:

Hahahahahahahahaha!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back