Should i return 1000 rupee to customer ?? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
So actually a scene happened yesterday, my both staff were on off and i decided to open the store.

A lady walked around 6pm, chosen a shoe for her, and went away saying she will be back in a hour.

Around 8pm ~~ she came and purchased the shoe for 1000 rupee after discounts ( i was happy to make 2nd sale:D )

Then at arouond 9 she again came back to return the shoe, as her family didn't liked the design, and since she didn't liked any other pairs, i offered to offer her 100% refund, to which she agreed and i paid her off 1000 inr.

Now the turning point comes, when around 9.30 i was heading to cycling, i saw a 1000 rupee note in front of my store, the same which i had given to her :D :D (i recognised it due to little dirt mark)

Now i don't think she might be aware where he had dropped her 1000 rupee note, i did a little bit search and even got her FB id :D (used little bit of social engineering :D)

NOw i am in two minds :
1) Should i message her in fb, and offer her money back (cons : she might thing i am hitting on her which i am not :p)
2) Should i gift away the note to some beggars (cons : what if she comes back in next 2-3 day in search of her note :)

Keep it with you, but don't use it. She may come back for it if she really lost it. Are you sure it is the same note?

Opportunity of lifetime.

You getting an opportunity to waste another person life.Go grab that .

Note::Hope you and the lady both are unmarried or not booked.

well if you get that lady & u return the money ........................

please do click the photo of this event & share it via newspaper/ social media like those wannabe clean india celebrity photos

Did she only give you her name?

Even if you message her on facebook, it's probably going to go to her "Others" folder, and there's a high chance she won't see it. In any case, it's worth a shot if you want to return it to her.

Case 1: If you like her, ping her in FB and return the money, in that way you two will meet again and probably go for a coffee and go on and on depending on how you both like each other.

Case 2: If you don't like her or she doesn't replies back enjoy 1000/- INR.

Case 3: If you are kind type person and rich(1000/- doesn't matters to you, which you are fortunately :p), then go ahed and help some beggar / street child. But I'd say don't give them money, instead offer them food with the money. Else 99% probability says they will use it for drugs and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back