Show off..ehh?? :P

Boo hoo hoo...it dont glow green...:'( i did what you said...took out all the cables first.. reconnected the charger at the back of the dock...switched on the power supply, but it doesnt glow or anything...then i even tried to connect the phone and see if then it wud turn on, but it didnt..the phone just sits idles...:(

but if i take it out and just connect the datacable, everything works fine..it synchronizes and charges.... is the dock screwed?? :(

Okies, thanks for the help guys...i got it changed..:) looks like the earlier one had a loose connection..;) also, i just found out tht my battery (lol..i mean, p990i's..:p ) is 950mah, code name BST33...i had read it somewhere on the net tht the P990i comes with both 1120 mah and 950 mah batteries...it defers according to markets...I confirmed tht with an authorised SE outlet here and they say tht the p990i they have also comes with the same 950mah battery...:S

So Anish, stormy and tech head, pls let me know which battery u guys've got?? :) if a 1120 mah battery is available for the p990i separately, then i'll buy it..:) more backup is always welcome..:p

memnom said:
hey man, can u let me know if .SIS or .SISX files can be used in this, as this is a symbian phone

I honestly dont kno re..:p not yet...actually this is my 1st SE phone...thrs a lot tht i need to check out...prolly Anish, stormy and tech head may be able to answer tht...:)

Btw, i know this phone can play divx files..so pls tell me which app do i need to install for watching divx stuff..as of now, it says 'unrecognized file format'..:no:

Damn...why is SE selling the phone with 2 different batteries?? :S even the SE authorized shop has a P990i with 950mah battery ...:no: Btw, how long does it last you Tech head??

N thanks for the link..actually i went thru it in the afternoon as i was googling for it..:p and dont know why, skipped it...:p will check it out again...:)

Also any free antivirus/firewall software for it?? :)

I Have the BST33, and honestly the backup has been enough for me till. I didn't know about the BST34 but its not like I'm gonna rush and buy it.

@ memnom - Yeah .sis files work on it, but if you intend on using apps from your Nokia, you'll need to find the compatible UIQ 3.0 version :)

@ TH - Thanks mate, repped :D

^^I think he bought it from Heera Panna...i bought mine from Vashi...

BTW, the Se site has the mcafee trial version .sis files..any1 tried it?? or ar there any other full vrsion av/fw available for the uiq3?

Back