Show off your buffers in Private Trackers thread

DT.jpg

BitGamer

BG.jpg

Torrentleech

TL.jpg

BitHUmen

BH.jpg

i wonder how much anyone has managed to upload at chinese trackers like CHDbits or HDChina?

i heard that peering at china sucks

3-4MBps max even on GBit boxes (not my experience, but someone i know)

Gosh! you people are in TB's. I am ashamed of showing my ipt stats but still

[attachment=13373:ipt ratio.jpg]

BTW, I never used a seedbox.

Attachments

• ipt ratio.jpg
    ipt ratio.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 156
Nice job Satan

#Asingh

my Desitorrents account has been reverted to preview mode

is there something you can do about it?

i heard that if i get an invite from a member i can get to being a normal user without donating

#Asingh

my Desitorrents account has been reverted to preview mode

is there something you can do about it?

i heard that if i get an invite from a member i can get to being a normal user without donating

PM, me your user ID here. But why were you moved to preview mode. Also they only give invites to people who have done donations. I have none. Did you PM any admin.

PM, me your user ID here. But why were you moved to preview mode. Also they only give invites to people who have done donations. I have none. Did you PM any admin.

maybe that is because i didn't UL/DL anything since i signed up

i can't find my profile link or even edit profile option

PMing you my username

making buffer is for some 1 like how big e-penis , but using that buffer to leech some imp stuff from tracker is another thing for some 1.

@Mechanic - although chinese peer sucks , u can easily make TB if u know how to seed & wht to seed .

21kdug6.jpg

making buffer is for some 1 like how big e-penis , but using that buffer to leech some imp stuff from tracker is another thing for some 1.

@Mechanic - although chinese peer sucks , u can easily make TB if u know how to seed & wht to seed .

21kdug6.jpg

which Chinese tracker are you in and how much did you make?

nice job on BWT

DesiTorrents

desi.JPG

IPT

ipt.JPG

Bitgamer

bitgamer.JPG

Awesomehd

awesom.JPG

Bitmeorg

bitme me.org.JPG

Tranceroute

tranceroute.JPG

:)

Others i got is TL,Blackcats,bitspydr,wafflesfm and couple other..
not using those much so only got ups between 10-50gigs so not posting it...truth is ill lazy to take screenshots:p

Not Actuallly i was on 100MBps Long back(2 years back) seeded for couple of months i guess..:)

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Hey mY BWT account disabled due to inactivity
it got ups like 2tb+ can u help me revive
that?

Not Actuallly i was on 100MBps Long back(2 years back) seeded for couple of months i guess..:)

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Hey mY BWT account disabled due to inactivity
it got ups like 2tb+ can u help me revive
that?

My is also down with same case.. had a ratio of 32 there :p dont remember exact stats.

Back