Show off your buffers in Private Trackers thread

well the upload limit is very low :( and its kinda expensive too.
The peering on the us servers are not good compared to NL and FR
Dont care as 3TB per month is good enough for me . If i start taking interest and putting new torrents i can make 30+TB every year . But this is also good enough for my downloading needs keeping in mind that i pay only 210 bucks per month

Lets kickoff with some desi dhamaka :D

La86tYj.png

@manucitc looks like you are enjoying the half yearly assignment bro :D

No, I was not assigned half year assignment as my account there is only 3 months old..
I was only assign newbie assignment when Join them..
Planning to upload 10 TB in 2 months then leech till ratio reach 1 again..
Best tracker for HD content if you don't have Hdbits

Hdvnbits has half the torrent of Chdbits and speed is well bad on old torrent..
Chdbits internal encoder CHD is doing awesome job and most movie are available on tracker and all internal encoder has 50% free leech, and all new torrent are free to download so maintaining ratio is not that hard..

well its quite easy to get into hdbits thesedays.A lot of users have been given invites based upon seeding hdb contents.If you are active in BT forums and ircs and you have friends with benefits :p then you dont need to worry. Apart from that there were recruitments open for HDBits on few tracker forums,i dont know if its still active.

There are forum where you can buy it..
And get banned within months

well its quite easy to get into hdbits thesedays.A lot of users have been given invites based upon seeding hdb contents.If you are active in BT forums and ircs and you have friends with benefits :p then you dont need to worry. Apart from that there were recruitments open for HDBits on few tracker forums,i dont know if its still active.
There are some bitme and BTN Master forums but why pull your ass towards it

HDB not worth it :p a friend of mine has it and still prefers CHD and HD-T over HDB . Its available easy enough now if you know the right people . The forum recruit was at bitme , for BTN IDK am still a PU there :p . Anyway IMO its not worth the hype just like FTN and others . Most scene releases make their work through to the other trackers and every tracker has their own rip groups for me PxHD and CHD makes more sense if you go by internal groups . Yeah I have seen ther tracker contents at hand and yeah HDB is not out of the world . Just a few points i would like to share :
1.Want any old new movies better hunt for PTP
2.Want a good size vs quality ratio go for PixelHD, or CHD for iPad rips and all
rest others are somewhat same not much different .
Hope this helps the HDB hunters :p .

Back