Sify(net) on a high...

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
while downloading a file in the evening i noticed a download speed of 1400 kbps..and the file was downloaded ...in seconds..i was like WTF was that !!

did a speed test and realized that there's a speed burst on my Sify connection .and i was getting freaking 14 Mbps.for two hours speed remained same..so i posted it in the broadband forum now its been more than 6-7 hours still the same

..download speeds of almost 1000-1500 kbps..OMG Sify is on a high !! :clap:

my Hard disk is got totally filled up..backin upon dvds now.

just wish the speed remains like this forever..or

we all should get such speeds in india...but i know its not gonna happen any time soon.

it feels awesome to see downloads on torrents at around 500-600 kbps+ flashget downloads at 1200 kbps both at one time..and still pages opening instantly and even HI-Q videos streamed almost instantly...without any problem..:eek:hyeah:

just got too excited seeing this..and felt like sharing the experience with you guys.:)

Maybe they are testing if customers can get better speed in the future. All ISP give a speed boost to test the stability from their end. Take advantage of how much you can, they might turn it off after they completed the tests.

^^ Yeh...

its bad sometimes when u keep on downloading during test ;) they will think that these speed hungry guys will use it like crazy :p

Yeayea :p I've seen something like that happen on Sify and on Exatt too. 1-2 days of it and you begin to feel bad it won't last forever. Let the feeling sink in!

Just goes to show how much surplus bandwidth each one of these ISPs have. Remember you're not the only getting these speeds and there are many others who've realized the uncap and are downloading. Each of the ISPs prolly have enough to give every user 2-4Mbps unlimited easy. Instead they give peanuts - 64kbps and 128kbps and retarded 250MB and 500MB limit schemes. The irritating part is that these morons sit on all this bandwidth as if its getting collected in one big tank. Fools...

Back