If u r new user, thn

-Rs 1000 for installation

-Rs xxx for ur package

5-Net BB plans in Navi Mumbai

256Kbps Unlimited - > Rs 400
384Kbps Unlimited - > Rs 550
784Kbps Unlimited - > Rs ~1000
2048Kbps Unlimited - > Rs ~3000

Wow they charge almost 150 extra for maintainance n tax... sad..

I hope my sify provider gets 5net... he charges only 50 bucks.. ;)

iprincepankaj said:
^^ Is there any plan of Rs. 250 pm on 256kbps with 7GB daytime monthly limit and unlimited during night?
Its mentioned on their site so a doubt....

Don't go for this plan, it damn slow. Speed is upto 256 kbs, but generally give 64 kbs. I too fall in this trap! I need to change the plan.

Hey guys i really find this forum usefull for 2 reasons

1: it has users from navi mumbai

2: some users are using lan like SIFY

I have few queries, please help me with it.

1st i m from new panvel, using a sify connection, 256kbps plan 1550 for 3 mnths night unlimited and day 150MB. i want to know abt 24online what are the charges and do i have to pay extra apart from monthly charge?

Also from here i got to know abt 5NET wich is awsome, so i wanna know is... 5net is a service provider like sify??

and if i have to get a 5net plan do i have to pay the installation again cos i have a sify connection, if there is an extra amount the how much. there is no much detail info on the 5net site. also is 5net providing the plans wich was displayed over here as shown under:

===========================

Are these 24 hr unlimited or night unlimited??

I wud be really waiting for a reply cos i m really sick and tired of this sify 256 night plan cos most of the time they are down and that too at night.....

so pls do help me on 24online and 5net too..

thanks in advance!! :)

Satyaa said:
Hey guys i really find this forum usefull for 2 reasons

1: it has users from navi mumbai
2: some users are using lan like SIFY

I have few queries, please help me with it.
1st i m from new panvel, using a sify connection, 256kbps plan 1550 for 3 mnths night unlimited and day 150MB. i want to know abt 24online what are the charges and do i have to pay extra apart from monthly charge?

Also from here i got to know abt 5NET wich is awsome, so i wanna know is... 5net is a service provider like sify??

and if i have to get a 5net plan do i have to pay the installation again cos i have a sify connection, if there is an extra amount the how much. there is no much detail info on the 5net site. also is 5net providing the plans wich was displayed over here as shown under:

Are these 24 hr unlimited or night unlimited??

I wud be really waiting for a reply cos i m really sick and tired of this sify 256 night plan cos most of the time they are down and that too at night.....

so pls do help me on 24online and 5net too..
thanks in advance!! :)

I was using the same plan of yours over a year ago. It's awesome VFM considering the prices at that time.

Regarding your questions, first you've to find out if 24 online or fivenet is offered in your area, ie, is SSV providing service of sify in your area? As far as I know, SSV network ends at Kalamboli and from Khanda Colony it's someone else providing Sify and in that case I don't think you can get fivenet. If it is SSV who's providing service then Fivenet will be available to you but you'll have to wait (I'm waiting too) as they're still working on setting up their servers beyond Nerul area.

Revised plans for Fivenet are

256 kbps - Rs 450
384 kbps - Rs 650

These are fully unlimited plans 24 hrs.

If you're not paying anything extra monthly for maintenance as of now, then most probably you won't have to pay, it's area specific so cant say.

5net services on ssv are active in vashi..

i inquired for 256kbps UL which was for 400..and i got feedback that 256kbps speed is only at night.

so im sticking to 200kbps UL line @ Rs440 on broadllyn (24Online) ... on which i get 250-280kbps anytime :tongue:

Hey guys atlast SSV has reached panvel too :D

so wat i wanna know is will the SSV users will be able to join the DC users on 5net?? vice n versa.

and also here wen it was sify we have 3 ip ranges so there was lot of issues of ip conflict so i wanna know does that happns with SSV netwrok too??? n how many here use 5net pls provide some information of same

thanks in adv!!

5net is awesome dude . You get full bandwidth . If you have 256k then your speed will stay 32+ all the time . Trust me its good . And if you're lucky then you might get those speed jumps that some people get and your speed will go to 1mBps or something constant for some hours :D .

Hey guys i hv heard that with SSVs 24online plan the speed on torrents is nt good is that true??

i had been using sify 256 plan for almost 1 yr with that i used to get almost 32-35 KBps speed with torrents!!

i want to know abt the same plan of 24online if any users are using 24online with 256 plan pls reply with the speed in downloading with torrents!

thanks in adv

Guys, I am from Nerul Sec-50, Seawoods area. I am looking for an unlimited plan, I stumbled here from Google. Very Informative pages here.

Please suggest whether I should go with SSV Broadyllene or SSV FiveNet. I believe both are provided by SSV. Any pros and cons that I should know. What would be the best package for me?

Back