Audio Signature Acoustics Elements C12 IEMs

We are proud to present our own in-house range of audio products under the Signature Acoustics Brand . We have developed a range of IEMs over the past 1.5 years of R&D and comparisons with some of the best available in the market and finally about to launch our first product from the ELEMENTS Series of IEMs - The C12.

Here are some details about the product along with it features.

The C12 have been developed keeping in mind a fun and balanced sound signature . Some of the features are :

1) Wooden enclosure / housing for a natural warm sound and strong build quality.

2) 10 strands of wide Cu wire, to ensure impactful bass. Twisted to reduce microphonic noise.

3) 8mm Dynamic driver for Speed and Detailing

4) Treble tuning with provided 180 and 250 micron filters.

5)Hi-Quality Metal carry Case carved out of Solid Brass blocks - polished to give an antique feel.

10DKo.jpg

f39rD.jpg

YoBRV.jpg

FsTj2.jpg

uKwgK.jpg

We will be official starting the sale and distribution of the product soon .

We are also looking at reviewers , IEM / audio enthusiasts who would be willing to try the product and provide us with their feedback . Some of the IEM experts on the forum have already got a taste of the C12 and we have received positive feedback and support from them .

We believe these will be some of the best and value for money IEMs in the sub 100$ price range and will be priced even lower . We are currently working out the final pricing for the same along with a special pricing for the EARLY BIRDS who would be willing to try out the C12 and provide us with their reviews or feedback . Interested members can PM us for the same.

Wish you success with the product and hope to see more Indian players in the market (TekFusion does not count).

I would have liked to try these but currently no credit.

Regards and best wishes for the future,
ALPHA17

The brass case looks its part.

Hi, how to get a pair for review purpose? I have several IEMs already - Soundmagic PL50, Sony XBA-3, Brainwavz R1, HiFiMan RE262 and would love to review and support an Indian product. Let me know...

Looking good! Loving the case ........... could you give us some information on the bundled tips and if other "after market" tips such as the comply or sony hybrid ones will fit.

BTW do you think the name might land you in trouble? acoustic signature is a turntable maker, not quite the same but just a heads up (although I'm guessing you know this already.)

That's great new. Best of luck for your new venture. Case looks awesome.

I think, you should hire a professional photographer for photographing your products. Good quality pictures does help in brand building.

Great, after Chinese I'm super glad to find someone from my own country! to do this audiophile business...hearty congrats and I would like to get one for special price :D just to encourage you guys and see how the first attempt has been...

I've had a chance to listen to two distinct pairs (I am betting one is the entry level and the other is the high end) and they were pretty awesome for the pricing they come for. I haven't listened to a pair of TF10 yet so I do not know how this compares but I was told the sound signature of the high end pair was very close to what the TF10 offered. The best part was the heavy round machined brass enclosure with the padding inside - looks and feels absolutely heavenly!

I don't think I have to say this but please send a bunch of these pairs to reviewers - within India and abroad as well. When the word spreads, rest assured your brand would take off pretty well. Good luck!

Congrats Gautam !!! Really happy to see that years of testing and refining your brand has finally paid off. :D

I too agree that you should send these to international reviewers on head-fi and also that you should get these earphones professionally photographed at a good studio.

Wish you loads of success in future with your new brand of earphones. If the sound quality is anywhere near to the prototypes I have heard then I am sure these earphones will be a success. :)

Wish you success with the product and hope to see more Indian players in the market (TekFusion does not count).

I would have liked to try these but currently no credit.

Regards and best wishes for the future,
ALPHA17

The brass case looks its part.

Thank You Abhay :) We will probably send a sample in each city so that interested members can try them for a period and pass it on to others . Will add you on the list.

Hi, how to get a pair for review purpose? I have several IEMs already - Soundmagic PL50, Sony XBA-3, Brainwavz R1, HiFiMan RE262 and would love to review and support an Indian product. Let me know...

We will be short listing a few reviewers for Indian forums as well as head-fi etc. Incase you have written any previous reviews , do send us the link.

Looking good! Loving the case ........... could you give us some information on the bundled tips and if other "after market" tips such as the comply or sony hybrid ones will fit.

BTW do you think the name might land you in trouble? acoustic signature is a turntable maker, not quite the same but just a heads up (although I'm guessing you know this already.)

Thank you Ritivik . The bundled tips include S/M/L silicon tips . Some of the comply foam series do fit the earphones .We will update the model number of the tips once we have tried which one fits best.

That's great new. Best of luck for your new venture. Case looks awesome.

I think, you should hire a professional photographer for photographing your products. Good quality pictures does help in brand building.

Thank you Sudarshan . The current photos are clicked by one of our staff . We will surely get a professional shoot done for the products :).

^^Pictures look very good to my eyes!
@P.N,best of luck!!

Thank You :)

Nice to see the Made in India tag, are all components sourced locally ?

The IEMs designing and development was done at our office whereas the manufacturing was done in China since its not feasible to manufacture them in India. The brass cases were completely manufactured in India to give an Indian identity to the products, hence the Made in India tag.

Great, after Chinese I'm super glad to find someone from my own country! to do this audiophile business...hearty congrats and I would like to get one for special price :D just to encourage you guys and see how the first attempt has been...

Thankyou santosh . I am sure you will love the product :) . Wait for the early bird offer to be out .

Nice initiative.all the best:)

Thank you .

Love the case also would love to try but don't have much to spen on iem's.

You can always avail of the special launch price . As I mentioned it should be well within your budget.

Awesome initiative mate.i hope you achieve the desired success.

Thank You.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank You.

Seriously looking forward to this. A welcome change with an Indian manufacturer.

Thank You Sarang.

Congrats on your new front. Looks good. Itching to have them & hear them.

:)

where is the production base for this?

Like most other earphones in the world , these too are manufactured in China . The only exception probably would be some of the very high-end models by German/European manufacturers :).

I've had a chance to listen to two distinct pairs (I am betting one is the entry level and the other is the high end) and they were pretty awesome for the pricing they come for. I haven't listened to a pair of TF10 yet so I do not know how this compares but I was told the sound signature of the high end pair was very close to what the TF10 offered. The best part was the heavy round machined brass enclosure with the padding inside - looks and feels absolutely heavenly!

I don't think I have to say this but please send a bunch of these pairs to reviewers - within India and abroad as well. When the word spreads, rest assured your brand would take off pretty well. Good luck!

Incase you heard these wooden version's prototype , they are to cater the mid segment . The top-end IEM sounds even more beautiful but will take some time for release considering they will be priced at a much higher level.

We will definitely be sending these for reviews to the usual TE IEM gurus like @Esantosh , Brendon etc and also to others locally as well as globally.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank You.

Seriously looking forward to this. A welcome change with an Indian manufacturer.

Thank You Sarang.

Congrats on your new front. Looks good. Itching to have them & hear them.

:)

where is the production base for this?

Like most other earphones in the world , these too are manufactured in China . The only exception probably would be some of the very high-end models by German/European manufacturers :).

Incase you heard these wooden version's prototype , they are to cater the mid segment . The top-end IEM sounds even more beautiful but will take some time for release considering they will be priced at a much higher level.

We will definitely be sending these for reviews to the usual TE IEM gurus like @esanthosh , @Brendon etc and also to others locally as well as globally.

- - - Updated - - -

:( Nooo!!!!!

Actually the top end prototypes that we have are in different version of 150 Ohm impedance and lower , and they sound even better / balanced than TF10 and other top-end IEMs we have tried. Due the price it may not be a feasible option to launch them initially along with low-mid range products.

Congrats Gautam !!! Really happy to see that years of testing and refining your brand has finally paid off. :D

I too agree that you should send these to international reviewers on head-fi and also that you should get these earphones professionally photographed at a good studio.

Wish you loads of success in future with your new brand of earphones. If the sound quality is anywhere near to the prototypes I have heard then I am sure these earphones will be a success. :)

Thank You @Brendon for your support and providing us with your valuable time . We would love to see a review from you as well for the C12 . I will contact you soon regarding the same .

I'd get these just for that case!

The case is indeed a work of art :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back