Skill Nation by Jatan Shah AI Workshop SCAM or LEGIT, 14396 Rupees. Includes Office AI 365 for 5 years and ChatGPT 4.x for 2 years with other stuff.

Futureized

Skilled
Yesterday late night, cousin fall in TRAP of this SCAM and made required payment of 14500 apprx includes GST.
They claimed to provide a 52 weeks course alongwith the goodies in attachment

This also includes free access to Microsoft Office 365 AI apps for 5 years (Microsoft 365 Copilot) and access to ChatGPT 4.x (sounds amazing deal just for this two)..
With many other bonuses (check attachment 1 and 2)

They shared an email with access to all the stuff as below:

**************************************************************************************************************************************
Masterclass Bonuses

1. 100 Excel Automation Templates -

2. 3264 ChatGPT Prompts Bundle -

3. Interview Masterclass -
Added in your account on our portal with Login Details:

4. Resume Building Masterclass -
5. LinkedIn Masterclass -
6. Corporate Communication Masterclass -
7. Job Domination Masterclass -

8. ChatGPT v4.0 API
Added in your account on our portal.

9. 370 Additional Excel Templates -

10. 50 Resume Templates -

11. Personal Branding & Monetising Skills -

12. Office 365 Credentials -
Before installing this Office, you must make sure that you have uninstalled any existing Office from your system
Restart your PC & install the new Office 365.
Login Email ID : XXXXX@YYYY.onmicrosoft.com
Password : XXXXYYYY
Download Link for Office 365 - https://login.microsoftonline.com/

Here is the Office 365 Installation Guide for Step By Step instructions
Go to the above link and login to the account with the given Login ID & Password
(Your license is already activated on this account)
After logging in click on install apps and download the software, after downloading run the setup file to install a full offline version of Office 365.

Important:
1. Do not use OneDrive on it as the credentials are on family plan. No personal files to be uploaded on cloud. We won't be responsible for them.
2. Do NOT change the password as it is centrally administered for continued access. If you change password, I'll be revoking your access.
Hope this helps you try all the new functions, formulas & visualizations introduced in the latest MS Office.

or any further queries, please ONLY write to us at xxxx@yyyy.in
**************************************************************************************************************************************

Its not LEGIT according to me as read lot of negative reviews about there courses on Internet.
Cousin is trying to get in touch with them since morning on emails/phone no answers.
Not sure why onedrive is not included and he is unable to install Office 365.. (check office error attachment)
ChatGPT is enabled inside there portal (unsure if that is version 4.x or what exactly)

There address as per website is :
GROUND FLOOR, OFFICE NO 17, B-WING, GRACE PLAZA SHOPPING PREMISES CS LTD, S. V ROAD,
Jogeshwari West, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400102

They seem like SCAM and not LEGIT, your opinions or what should be done ?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 469
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 476
  • weird screen after logging into chrome.png
    weird screen after logging into chrome.png
    71.8 KB · Views: 464
Last edited:
Is there any way to address this situation? My cousin registered for two crucial tools/services:

(AI enabled Office 365 for 5 years)
He was supposed to receive AI-enabled Office 365 for a duration of 5 years. However, it seems that they are providing Office 365 instead and have issued an official warning not to use OneDrive, as data stored there can potentially be accessed, modified, or deleted by others.
The login email ID, MSIDLic20@2zm9b.onmicrosoft.com, appears to be a developer account not intended for sale, and there has been no activation on their personal email ID.
If anyone has idea what kind of Office 365 account is this ?

(ChatGpt 4.x for 2 years)
They also signed up for ChatGpt 4.x for a period of 2 years. However, it appears that this service is provided through API access, which is exceptionally slow, taking anywhere from 20 to 60 seconds to respond when queried and only accessible via a web interface.
Additionally, there appears to be a token limit in ChatGpt 3.5; if this limit is exceeded (around 4096 tokens or roughly 3000 words), the service will not process the data.

Lastly, there is AutoMateX, a tool that was marketed as making Office AI-enabled, specifically as a small add-on for MS-Excel. However, the initial webinar session did not disclose this feature; it only promised to provide AI-enabled Office 365, referred to as Office co-pilot.

I have attached an image from the webinar for your reference. I am hopeful that there might be a solution to these issues.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 414
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 347
  • chatgpt2.png
    chatgpt2.png
    601.3 KB · Views: 395
This looks like a scam to me. Especially the 'Personal Branding & Monetising Skills' part. Seems like hustle and grind bs that's prevalent on social media these days.

The login email ID, MSIDLic20@2zm9b.onmicrosoft.com, appears to be a developer account not intended for sale, and there has been no activation on their personal email ID.
Appears to be the Vendor/Contractor account provided by Azure Admin of the company.

Say Company - 2zm9b is the Azure Partner or somehow got the MS licenses. Theses licenses are sold with designated user count and services enabled. They are creating login only (non-email/SMTP) account to access the services said company subscribed to.

This has scam written all over it.

Onmicrosoft.com accounts are free accounts used for building test tenants to simulate an issue or check how a setup would work before moving to dev or QA environment. Every microsoft support engineer uses it. It's provided to enterprise customers too.

You can't sell something at 90% discount unless it's sold for full retail price. (It's a law in some EU countries)

Lastly, Trainers like these made a killing during covid times. You'll find these Tech-fluencers, Fin-fluencer, etc all over social media. They all have the same mode of operation. Sell the first course (a segue to their next courses) for free or a very small fee,create fomo and sell the main course.

Edit: The second error screen 'keep your account secure' is your Azure MFA setup screen. This will enable users to authenticate via phone or sms after entering the password. Chances are, it's already linked to someone.

Last edited:
Appears to be the Vendor/Contractor account provided by Azure Admin of the company.

Say Company - 2zm9b is the Azure Partner or somehow got the MS licenses. Theses licenses are sold with designated user count and services enabled. They are creating login only (non-email/SMTP) account to access the services said company subscribed to.
Thanks,
Can you explain in more simpler way?

I am interested to know:
Wether they really own this MS office 365 license ?
Why are they warning users not to use onedrive and not change the password associated with this account?

According to them this single email ID MSIDLic20@2zm9b.onmicrosoft.com is shared by more users, more like a family.
This has scam written all over it.

Onmicrosoft.com accounts are free accounts used for building test tenants to simulate an issue or check how a setup would work before moving to dev or QA environment. Every microsoft support engineer uses it. It's provided to enterprise customers too.

You can't sell something at 90% discount unless it's sold for full retail price. (It's a law in some EU countries)

Lastly, Trainers like these made a killing during covid times. You'll find these Tech-fluencers, Fin-fluencer, etc all over social media. They all have the same mode of operation. Sell the first course (a segue to their next courses) for free or a very small fee,create fomo and sell the main course.

Edit: The second error screen 'keep your account secure' is your Azure MFA setup screen. This will enable users to authenticate via phone or sms after entering the password. Chances are, it's already linked to someone.
I am confused a bit on 2 answers, I replied above.
Or I am unable to understand yet.

I am confused a bit on 2 answers, I replied above.
Or I am unable to understand yet.
There are 2 possibilities.

Microsoft allows you to create test tenants and user accounts. These are valid for 90 or more days. You can spin off multiple test accounts.

Or you are a business that bought a subscription from Microsoft which also provides these accounts mostly to test on a pre production environment.

There are 2 possibilities.

Microsoft allows you to create test tenants and user accounts. These are valid for 90 or more days. You can spin off multiple test accounts.

Or you are a business that bought a subscription from Microsoft which also provides these accounts mostly to test on a pre production environment.
Ok. just wondering how they are going to provide this licensce for 5 years.. (ignoring one drive subscription as cousin does not uploads much to cloud)
Just learning

Ok. just wondering how they are going to provide this licensce for 5 years.. (ignoring one drive subscription as cousin does not uploads much to cloud)
Just learning

That's difficult ascertain. If it lasts 5yrs that's great. MS has different licenses for business like E3,E5, F3, etc. The cheapest one is like $8 per month/user (could be cheaper if paid annually). Most likely they are working with a 3rd party provider who has this tenant.

Just learning
I have bought MS masterclass. Their provided account for MS 365 stops working often. You will have to email their support for a new login again and again, in the past 1.5yrs I have received 4 different accounts for it and then I just gave up when the 4th one stopped working. Without Onedrive It feels useless to me and the constant change of id too. I would instead buy MS 365 at this point or just buy a key for a retail MS 2019. Currently using the free version of 365.

What if they have MSFT partner license, doesn't that provide cheaper licenses to partners, is it possible that he is selling at a lower margin.
Suspicious though...

Last edited:
I have bought MS masterclass. Their provided account for MS 365 stops working often. You will have to email their support for a new login again and again, in the past 1.5yrs I have received 4 different accounts for it and then I just gave up when the 4th one stopped working. Without Onedrive It feels useless to me and the constant change of id too. I would instead buy MS 365 at this point or just buy a key for a retail MS 2019. Currently using the free version of 365.

If it stops after 3-4 months and give you a new one. It's the free version they are using. It's lasts for about 90 or 120 days.

That free edition is meant for students, developers or architects who work on Azure, M365 ,etc.

If it stops after 3-4 months and give you a new one. It's the free version they are using. It's lasts for about 90 or 120 days.

That free edition is meant for students, developers or architects who work on Azure, M365 ,etc.
I think this should be the case.. Is there a limit to number of licenses or number of users who can use specific account ?

This is reply received when asked about office 365 and Chatgpt license details.

" As per our knowledge there is no such version available as developer version for Office 365, please give us more insights on it to re-consider this query. Due to plug in issue at our side, the name of the version is not updated from CHAT GPT 3.5 to CHAT GPT V4.0, please find the proof of the payment we make for the version below."

Appears they are selling chatgpt 3.x not even 3.5

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-08-04-50-31-430_com.microsoft.office.outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-08-04-50-31-430_com.microsoft.office.outlook.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 314
  • Screenshot_2023-10-08-04-50-38-429_com.microsoft.office.outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-08-04-50-38-429_com.microsoft.office.outlook.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 283
  • Screenshot_2023-10-08-04-31-45-062_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-08-04-31-45-062_com.android.chrome.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 420
This is reply received when asked about office 365 and Chatgpt license details.

" As per our knowledge there is no such version available as developer version for Office 365, please give us more insights on it to re-consider this query. Due to plug in issue at our side, the name of the version is not updated from CHAT GPT 3.5 to CHAT GPT V4.0, please find the proof of the payment we make for the version below."

Appears they are selling chatgpt 3.x not even 3.5
You should send the chat gpt screenshot back to them.

I've been grappling with understanding his business model and how he can afford to offer 5 years of 365 and 2 years of GPT4 at such a low cost.

From what I gather from the posts, it appears that he may have initially purchased Microsoft 365 and Chat GPT4 licenses. However, it seems he's now engaged in the unauthorized sharing and redistribution of these license keys and APIs, which, as we know, is against the law. This sharing of the same license account could lead to the sharing of resources such as OneDrive, among other things. Consequently, he's cautioning everyone not to use these shared resources and urging them not to change the common password.

Furthermore, the AutomateX he brags about requires a Chat GPT subscription, as it relies on an API service that operates on a subscription-based model.
I've been grappling with understanding his business model and how he can afford to offer 5 years of 365 and 2 years of GPT4 at such a low cost.

Last edited:
There Chatgpt model is 3.5x and not 4.x.
Which is again misleading, support said this happens due to a bug.
But 4.x on there system is restricted only upto Jan 2020 for internet data.. which is infact 3.5x restriction.

Back