Slim Air Cooler recommendations

rahuljawale

Patron
Any recommendations for slim Air Coolers? Not looking to cool whole rooms but probably smaller areas such as dining room table. A remote would be a good accessory to have, but not a must-have. No budgert constraints either.

These indoor coolers don't actually work though, I use one from Havells and it makes the air humid, it feels good for a while and in just the front area but sweaty later. But according to your needs, you can try this one it has a remote and will definitely keep the person in front cool

Air Coolers work in dry (zero or less humid area/environment) only.

if residing near costal area/city, air-cooler may give little to no-relief.

Go with ICE Qube fill kind air cooler so at least for few hrs. you may get cool air

Last edited:
Any recommendations for slim Air Coolers? Not looking to cool whole rooms but probably smaller areas such as dining room table. A remote would be a good accessory to have, but not a must-have. No budgert constraints either.
Water based coolers can create humidity in closed places. And for dining area I don't really recommend a water-based-cooler.
Rather, one can go for Silent Tower fans. Luft Australia offers good products here in India. Have attached two models which are top selling here.
240423220648.png
FoxitPDFEditor_240423220639.png

Another option would be 18inch circular DC fans if you want to cover a bigger area. Comes in Non-mist and Mist function. Ionised Water Misting can cool an area without creating humidity.
1713891234676.png
1713891491526.png

Last edited:
nothing is slim here. everything is fat & boxy. Even i was looking for slim one like crompton air buddy but is oos.

It's kitchen tower fan and not water air cooler. it will give you exactly same air what your normal fan/ wall fan can give, if near by environment is hot than you will get hot air (no way you can get cool air from this)

Even for normal water air cooler, it need to intake FRESH air from back side and throw it via front grills, thus air passing amidst of water, so you feel cool air, but take note that this will throw little dew kind water particles.

Due to space/direction constraints, If you are unable to place water air cooler in such way that from back side it can intake fresh air from out side of flat/room/cabin than you may get same hot air via air-cooler too.

I also found that Original Natural GRASS PAD water cooler is performing better compare to others.

Back