Sm 1 explain this bitcomet stupidity

IceFusion

Skilled
Well...take a look at the pic attached...ive already dloded more than the torrent size and still my total dloaded % is only 22 %.....No rubbish data dropped....running Peerguardian 2 in the back...

Happens with only bitcomet...not with any other torrent software....

Any 1 can explain me...wht the hell is happennin...??:S

i think it happens due to multiple trackers.i had the same problem in bitcomet, but after selecting a single tracker for the file, extra data was not downloaded. and the weird part is, it does not show up in the rubbish data column

Such data is not rubbish, but discarded data (data that is from the torrent file but not the data required)..

I've noticed differences in such data depending on Peer Guardian 2.
For some torrents, even the tracker doesnt get connected sometimes if i run Peer Guardian 2 before starting the torrent.
Sometimes, if i disable PG2, i see a drop in such "missing" data..sometimes, the other way round...

this thing happens in every torrent dload s/w...like bitcomet, azureus etc.it happens when some block of ur dloaded data is damaged.so again it is dloaded thats why.....ur overall dload is more than the actual file size.so dont worry.

nothing sucks up the speed like Bitcomet/Bitlord....

utorrent or any other softwares dont pick up speed and seeders as soon as these 2...

IceFusion why don't you try the latest stable version of utorrent i.e version 1.5. I have tested it and it is giving much better speeds compared to older versions. The time taken to connect to peers has also gone down. And last but not he least the number of disk access has come down in this version with a better read_cache management.

Back