Budget 10-15K Smartphone below 15k

Leah_Susan

Recruit
I am a college student and in need of a budget smartphone. My budget is 10-15k.
I would prefer a phone with a good chipset and possibly a good display. I game once in a while, other than that my needs are basics. The phone will be mainly used for listening to class, social media, checking emails etc.
I am thinking of getting Redmi note 10. But I don't know if I should choose Poco m2 pro or redmi note 9 pro.

Please help

I'm still searching for midrange Android phone from offline market in Austria ( Vienna)
Even the official Samsung stores don't have M series phones here. Even A series phones are hard to find.
May end up getting a stupid iphone again, absolutely hate the notch, but my options are very limited.
With Oneplus going to shit, Europe's mobile is under complete grasp of Apple and Samsung S series.

I'm still searching for midrange Android phone from offline market in Austria ( Vienna)
Even the official Samsung stores don't have M series phones here. Even A series phones are hard to find.
May end up getting a stupid iphone again, absolutely hate the notch, but my options are very limited.
With Oneplus going to shit, Europe's mobile is under complete grasp of Apple and Samsung S series.
Why not look for something on eBay.com and get it imported from the US.
Its not gonna cost much to you to get it shipped via official eBay channels which use usps...

Go with Samsung and take peace of mind... and now Samsung offer 3-4 yrs Update also.

Agree, Samsung may be not so fast/blazing for gaming but you too not going to use it purely for gaming or for any rocket science experiments...

Yeah that was a real surprise from Samsung. Going better than Google themselves. In this situation, Exynos (which otherwise is slammed for inferior performance) may be a better bet as it is their own.

Back