SmartPhone Suggestion @ 17k

Santa Maria!

Disciple
The Neo V is the best Android phone at strict 17k (+- few hundred), right? I know that ebay has some 15.5k offers for it, but those are only with dealer warranty, so I'm not too comfortable.

The best online option seems to be from adexmart for Rs. 16790 here. The only coupon I could find was for Rs. 50 off :/

And adexmart is reliable, right?

Any other Neo V offer that I don't know about? Any juicy coupons, that can reduce the price below the above price tag?

Anyone from Delhi/Noida, know of trustworthy local shops that sell at a lower price? I only know of themobilestore, but their prices aren't good.

What say thee, forum?

The O2x is available for 19k at adexmart and 18-18.5k in homeshop18 using coupon. It is temporarily out of stock there, if you wait for a few days, it will be back. It is also available at infibeam for 19.4k, flipkart for 19.6k and letsbuy for 19k if 5% off coupon is available.

Re: Sulekha selling Galaxy R @ Rs. 18989. Go for it?

I've been waiting for the O2X to show up at HS18 for around 2 weeks. :( Plus I have no coupons!

I'm 90% decided on going at this sweet Galaxy R deal!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Oh my gooooddddd!!!! I went and ordered it :O

I'mmm baaaaaccckkkk! I received the phone last Saturday!

Because of the site downtime and later issues with logging in with my account, haven't been able to update here.

For those of you wondering about the Sulekha experience, I'll just post a link to a cross-post on another site:

Here's the link

Loving the phone so far!

Back