Budget Above 40k Smartphone upgrade from Galaxy Note 9

Ssreek

Adept
Which phone is the right upgrade from Samsung Note 9?
I liked iPhone 13 pro and also thought of S22 Ultra, but there are way too costly :(

So based on budget, it is either iPhone 13 or S22+.
Since image quality is main priority, I cannot consider the Motorola Edge 30 pro.
Gaming performance is not a priority at all.

I have seen that in my relative's iPhone 12 too...I thought maybe it's his device issue or smthg..Apple prefers warmer photos as default I guess.

I too thought of this, but check this link below.

As per latest rumors, they can't use type c till "foreseeable future"...The article explains rumors and thoughts from a prominent person..
My guess is, they might be going for portless totally
iPads have moved to Type-C port. Macs moved away from lightning connectors and switched to Type-C long back. They can easily move iPhones to type-C. This is the only device in Apple ecosystem with thunderbolt.

That's the thing with apple...they can, but they won't. Same case with sdcard slot, they can but they won't.
But honestly we need type-c on iphones. If I didn't buy iphone now and in future they switch, i will be very happy.
Yes. There is nothing to lose for you if you wait. If it is someone who is in desperate need of new phone, I would say, go and get the iPhone 13/Pro. 12 has piss poor battery life. You already have a great phone that can last few more months. Wait it out. If they bring better iphone at the end of the year, you win. If they dont, get the 13/Pro during diwali sale or something and you save lot of money (and with better exchange offers on note 9). Either way, you win as you will spend lot less on new iPhone or you get iPhone that comes with Type-C port.

I have been resisting switch to iPhone 13 from my OP8 for this same reason.

Back