smcinternational website gone?

Not opening for me either. Maybe they must be doing some maintainence work.

Ok, thanks for confirming.

But maintenance should always assure the user that they are still in control of the domain. Once the user starts wondering who is controlling the website at a particular time, online shopping by sane users should decline a lot. Very unprofessional if so.[DOUBLEPOST=1378448122][/DOUBLEPOST]
Its opening fine at my end.
What is your ISP?

i am not sure if prime abgb , smc international are very prompt with their online orders. would be better off to visit their store personally for any orders.i might be wrong, never ordered from their store online simply because most of the time , the site is unresponsive or even if it is active, the freaking product wouldn't add to the cart . its only now that prime has fixed their damn site . their ebay stores are a different story all together. very prompt service

i am not sure if prime abgb , smc international are very prompt with their online orders. would be better off to visit their store personally for any orders.i might be wrong, never ordered from their store online simply because most of the time , the site is unresponsive or even if it is active, the freaking product wouldn't add to the cart . its only now that prime has fixed their damn site . their ebay stores are a different story all together. very prompt service

Yes, but that is besides the point. Being prompt with service is one thing. Making it seem as if they have lost their domain, and someone else is controlling it, is completely another thing. With this, a phisher could almost copy the website and host it at the same address, and you never know your "payment" is received by smcinternational or the phisher.

Your ability to go after the phisher after they run away with your money would be very limited , especially if they are outside your country. e.g. Nigeria.

Back