Snapdeal - Coupons & Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any discount looking to buy Mach 3 baldes
Me too but there are fakes being sold online. Better to buy from retail store.

Both are one I purchase Mach 3 12 cartage from BigBazzar @975 (Reatil price no discount) another from Flipkart @788.

Any discount looking to buy Mach 3 baldes

Both are one I purchase Mach 3 12 cartage from BigBazzar @975 (Reatil price no discount) another from Flipkart @788.

Same here I also need to purchase Mach3 blades but genuine as seen some fakes as well. If someone has recently bought online please share here...

I have a one time use coupon for snapdeal to giveaway. It is to be used in app for purchase of select clothing and footwear. 500 off on purchase of 1599 and above. Got it in Ola GOSF promotion. Valid till 10th January. Anyone interested, PM me.

Coupon available again.
One time use only.
I am pasting it here. Whoever wants it can use it.

Ola!

We are glad to have you onboard and thank you for participating in GOSF.
Your Snapdeal coupon code is
LA91214X787A

With this, you can get Rs.500 off on a minimum purchase of Rs.1599 on select brands in Clothing and Footwear on purchases made using the Snapdeal app. You can access the section by clicking the "%" icon and opening the "partner offers".
To download the Snapdeal app, access app.snapdeal.com or give a missed at 1800 419 4007.

Snapdeal Terms & Conditions:
The offer is applicable on Snapdeal Mobile App for purchases on or before 10th January 2015
Offer applicable on Select brands for Men’s wear / Women’s wear / Men’s footwear / Women’s footwear / Women’s ethnic wear
Offer is for one time use only.
Offers cannot be exchanged for cash or be partly utilized
Snapdeal reserves the right to extend, cancel, withdraw, change, alter or modify the Terms & Condition of this offer at its sole discretion at any time during its validity with or without prior notification and without assigning any reason.
The Ola-Snapdeal-GOSF offers cannot be combined with any other promotional offer on Snapdeal.com
All orders would be subject to availability at the time of purchase and will be governed by standard terms and conditions on snapdeal.com
Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Delhi only
For further questions on the offer please contact Snapdeal support.

Additional 10% Cashback on Snapdeal.com using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards on 26th and 27th February 2015.

• Maximum cash back of Rs.2500 per card.
• Minimum transaction size to be eligible for cashback: Rs 4000
• Offer applicable on all categories and all sellers except 'Gold coins and bars'
• Cashback is applicable over and above any promocode promotions running on the website
• Cashback will be calculated on the net paid amount by the customer
• Cashback amount will be directly credited to the customer's account by Snapdeal
• Cashback will be credited back to the Card account by 30th April 2015.

http://www.snapdeal.com/offers/axis-bank-feb2015

I need to buy something from snapdeal. Anybody has Axis Bank Credit or Debit Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back