Snapdeal - Feedback Thread

I had pleasant experience with Snapdeal. Bought a laptop worth Rs 38k and it was delivered promptly and packaging was good. I bought CK and Davidoff EDTs too and they came in original pack with nice packaging. Overall thumbs up for Snapdeal.

Ordered a WD 500GB 3.5" hard drive and a Seasonic 400W power supply yesterday night. Let us see how this goes.

Received the hard drive yesterday. The drive was well packed with over 5 layers of bubble wrap and felt like a small cushion.

WP_20130903_19_54_18_Pro.jpg

I am a bit apprehensive regarding the power supply because it has been shipped from Calcutta - I am guessing it has been shipped by Overclockerszone since it is a Seasonic unit.

Apart from the fact that Snapdeal is winning the race by miles.

Flipkart never provides any "real" discounts / offers..

0%emi, according to flipkart, is a great offer.

Apart from the fact that Snapdeal is winning the race by miles.

Flipkart never provides any "real" discounts / offers..

0%emi, according to flipkart, is a great offer.

Even on the 0% emi fk charges processing fees depending on the no of months the emi is availed. Ebay too follows this practice.

Only snapdeal doesn't charges a single pasia extra on emi's irrespective of months.
Though i think they will soon start charging emi fees like others

the Mobiles Pricing is Best at Flipkart to Compete with Amazon and Snapdeal.
Well Competition FTW!!

Snapdeal has definitely better pricing.

and lately i have observed Flipkart is trying to Keep its pricing equal to Snapdeal. May be they Realized pricing products Competitively would help them reach their Revenue goal of 6,000 crore per year .

Last edited:
If you value your money don't ever purchase anything from snapdeal. Their So called "Trust Pay" is nothing but a trap.
1. I have ordered a SD card (order number 1277188613) on 23-09-13 which was sent via bluedart (waybill 69037603692) on 25th Sep.

2. The Tracking ID of bludart has been showing status as Flight/Vehicle/Train; Delayed/Cancelled since 27th September. On contacting the Bludart they said that Kolkata Hub never received the product from Delhi Hub.

3. When I called Delhi Hub they said that Snapdeal has to redispatch the order !

4. I have been calling snapdeal since 30th September, and Each time I get to here this same line 'SIR YOUR REQUEST HAS BEEN ESCALATED, AND YOU WILL GET A RESPONSE WITHIN 24-48 HRS."

5. The product never reached me even on 7th October. So don't fall for Trust Pay and other "sweet Deals" of snap deal.

69va.png

vpvt.png

Yeah,even with flipkart i have ordered huge items in 5 figures and have always done it in COD.

50,000 isn't a five figure number ?

@OP,
Write to kunal.bahl@snapdeal.com
Lol my bad :p

Coming to topic, I returned a faulty modem for a full refund plus 200 SD cash, since Delhivery delayed reverse pickup, i sent it on my own using a friend's bluedart account, but they refunded me 465 (bluedart charges for 1 Kg parcel) + 80 as auto charges.

So in the end, Snapdeal rox :D

Btw i have order the pen driver 64 GB extreme scan disk for 4.1k and i got flat delivering less 1 day no issue, and i guess in west Bengal there might be shipment and extra tax problem at your area

Snapdeal takes its own sweet time in shipping. Very slow. I had ordered Ambrane powerbank and i received the product in 2 weeks or so. They used some local courier last mile which never delivered the product. Finally after escalating the issue, they resent the item and a snapdeal guy made the delivery which was fast.

Back