FS: Motherboard [SOLD] New in-box Intel DZ68AF Motherboard in warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahuljawale

Disciple
Product Page : Intel DZ68AF
Bought on eBay.in to replace dead motherboard of my system
Used only for 20 mins and packed it back.
Apparently, the board does not like Corsair Vengeance RAM and I did not want to buy new RAM for an already outdated system.
Comes with all original accessories and packaging.

IxejVeZl.jpg

pRTkQFtl.jpg

lJwqXkRl.jpg

swOpGPOl.jpg

Interesting. Got the same board. When you say does not like, what was the issue exactly? What's the speed of your sticks?

Last edited:
Seems the board doesn't like certain ram modules or sticks faster than 1333mhz. My 1333mhz sticks (Kingston and Crucial) seem to work fine in dual channel though.

Instead of assuming stuff, maybe you should have checked the ram compatibility list for the board first.

OP has clearly mentioned the mobo has issues with his ram sticks and he doesn't have spare ones to test. Even I called the ebay seller to confirm whether my ram would work.

Nothing wrong with the board - its just picky with certain modules. If it doesn't work for you, its not the board's fault or the OP's, its yours for not being thorough.

Last edited:
Got the Motherboard in Excellent packing. Test with i5 2400 and Transcend, corsair, kingston DDR3-1333 - 2gb Rams. Just CPU fan rotates and stop, Any settings to be done ?
Note : Tested with all working components

Hmm. Interesting... do you hear any beeps?[DOUBLEPOST=1485958873][/DOUBLEPOST]Remove RAM and try with SMPS, CPU and Motherboard. If it beeps then motherboard is fine. You could also try resetting the BIOS.

Got the Motherboard in Excellent packing. Test with i5 2400 and Transcend, corsair, kingston DDR3-1333 - 2gb Rams. Just CPU fan rotates and stop, Any settings to be done ?
Note : Tested with all working components
Get the bios updated from the official service centre if you can.

Hmm. Interesting... do you hear any beeps?[DOUBLEPOST=1485958873][/DOUBLEPOST]Remove RAM and try with SMPS, CPU and Motherboard. If it beeps then motherboard is fine. You could also try resetting the BIOS.
Tried all sort of test, No Beep or Display. What Next ?

Alright. You could send it to the eBay seller and claim warranty or return the item back to me in original packing for refund. Let me know how you want to proceed.

PMed Bank Details waiting for refund to ship it back to you. Chances of conflict if sent to ebay seller, of course can save shipping charges.

PMed Bank Details waiting for refund to ship it back to you. Chances of conflict if sent to ebay seller, of course can save shipping charges.

I have a suggestion. This is the 3rd time in the recent past i am seeing that you are returning an item stating its not working. First my transcend rams, then the amd processor and now this. Both times you send it back very very poorly packed and both times both the items were in working state while u stated it wasn't working. I think its necessary on your part to send the item back properly packed too. Take this as a friendly advice and not as a rant.

@itzmydamnlyf , thanks for the heads-up.[DOUBLEPOST=1486483790][/DOUBLEPOST]Refund approved and initiated. Should reflect within next few minutes. @gcbeldar , please send the item as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back