FS: Home Audio Video [Sold] Optoma HD131xe full HD 1080p 3D projector (Only 736 hours on Eco mode) Rs. 22000

Status
Not open for further replies.

codwapeace

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Haridwar
Item Condition
3 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jan 9, 2014
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Upgrading to 4K projector
Located in Haridwar.
In great working condition. The projector is a little dusty externally but nothing in the light path. This has been used exclusively in Eco mode. This is the original lamp that came with the projector. So, the lamp hours is the same as projector use hours. Will sell for Rs. 27,000. Shipping extra. I don't think I have the original box. I will ship it in another sturdy box with enough packaging. I have great feedback on Ebay with the same username along with IVG (indianvideogamer.com).
Priced to sell. I like this projector. I calibrated it last week using HCFR and Colormunki colorimeter. I will share those settings with the buyer, if the buyer is interested. But, the upgrade bug bit me and here we are. I am selling this and buying a 4K projector. My new projector will arrive on Monday, so will only ship it after Monday.
I have been using this projector a few times a year for the last 5 years. It was bought from Amazon USA when I relocated to India. Let me know if you have any questions.
IMG_20200213_215340.jpg

IMG_20200213_215347.jpg

IMG_20200213_215513.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, this hurts, a lot. Why didnt I see this post for gods sake. I ordered a 1080p projector from china for close to 17k and I missed this. Gawd I hate myself now. Wish I had time machine.
Post automatically merged:

Dude, this hurts, a lot. Why didnt I see this post for gods sake. I ordered a 1080p projector from china for close to 17k and I missed this. Gawd I hate myself now. Wish I had time machine.

Me too. I sold for a little less elsewhere. Haha!

Which one?AUN AKEYS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back