[Sold Out] AMD Ryzen 7 5800x Processors box packed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mann

Disciple
My PC supplier is offering brand new sealed AMD Ryzen 7 5800x Processors box packed. I don't want it as I have one my self. For reasons unknown he is selling it at Rs 31,000/- + 18% GST. I know cpu-z screen shots are required which are not possible as the piece is sealed. I do have a 5800x on me so if the mods insist I can reproduce from mine :). And did I say there are two available?

Attachments

• IMG-20210527-WA0027.jpg
    IMG-20210527-WA0027.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG-20210527-WA0022.jpg
    IMG-20210527-WA0022.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG-20210527-WA0025.jpg
    IMG-20210527-WA0025.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG-20210527-WA0024.jpg
    IMG-20210527-WA0024.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG-20210527-WA0021.jpg
    IMG-20210527-WA0021.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG-20210527-WA0026.jpg
    IMG-20210527-WA0026.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 66
Last edited by a moderator:

Mann

Disciple
Just an fyi...Amd has recently asked for bill during warranty claim...not sure now if a non gst bill would work...but a bill is required.
If this is correct buyers kindly consider this before making a purchase. I have no invested interest in this sale. I think the price was very good provided I paid a lot more for my chip. I have put this in the interest of a fellow member/s. If the mods think this is in any way violating the terms of sale/service, kindly remove this thread. I'm happy with my 5800x.

burntwingzZz

Adept
Just an fyi...Amd has recently asked for bill during warranty claim...not sure now if a non gst bill would work...but a bill is required.
this is what i was barking and ranting on someone else s thread when they used to sell those no bill/box 5xxx processors , and the seller used to say they don't ask for bill etc. ,basically those people were more or less involved that GST scam . Form a company ,show purchase of such electronics claim gst rebate and sell of the processor to others (it has higer profit margin ) than selling processor as retailer .To overcome this, bills should be compulsory .Jaago grahak Jaago

Sammoka

Disciple
this is what i was barking and ranting on someone else s thread when they used to sell those no bill/box 5xxx processors , and the seller used to say they don't ask for bill etc. ,basically those people were more or less involved that GST scam . Form a company ,show purchase of such electronics claim gst rebate and sell of the processor to others (it has higer profit margin ) than selling processor as retailer .To overcome this, bills should be compulsory .Jaago grahak Jaago
Bills should definitely be compulsory.
Box eh cant say much about that, 9/10 consumers accidentally destroy the box, throw the box away without harping on it much, not that RMA centers ask for the box though.

burntwingzZz

Adept
For AMD ,its written over in their website that for RMA ,they reserve the right to demand bill as well as the fan/cooler (model dependednt) if they want to verify ,and i see some idiots selling their stock cooler.

rockyo27

Disciple
That's why I ask for bill everytime if one claims it is in warranty, because what will buyer do if rma center asks for bill as purchase proof

rsaeon

Patron
Couldn't someone, hypothetically, buy a processor elsewhere and then return it but keep a copy of the bill? The processors that I purchased locally don't specify the serial number on the invoice.

burntwingzZz

Adept
Couldn't someone, hypothetically, buy a processor elsewhere and then return it but keep a copy of the bill? The processors that I purchased locally don't specify the serial number on the invoice.
than you have an opportunity to sell the bill as well anyone could put a serial number of processor and get an rma done if his/hers processors warranty is over

nRiTeCh

Skilled
than you have an opportunity to sell the bill as well anyone could put a serial number of processor and get an rma done if his/hers processors warranty is over
Even though the bill is sold, the serial no. should be imprinted & not handwritten unless a new rma issues by the service center themselves and marked by pen etc.

Reactions: JAK

burntwingzZz

Adept
Even though the bill is sold, the serial no. should be imprinted & not handwritten unless a new rma issues by the service center themselves and marked by pen etc.
i think in Mumbai lamington road things used to roll in this manner for few years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.