FS: Headphone [Sold] Sony WH-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones in Pristine Quality for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

techno_funky

Adept
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jul 7, 2019
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
1 Week Personal Warranty
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
No Longer Needed
Very Sparingly used Sony WH-1000XM3 in Pristine Quality for sale, below is the link to the product page.

Date of Purchase - 7 July 2019
Point of Purchase: Amazon India
Price Expected - 18,000 15000

• Digital noise cancelling : Industry leading Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) lends a personalized, virtually soundproof experience at any situation
  • Voice assistant : Alexa enabled (In-built) for voice access to music, information and more. Activate with a simple touch
  • Quick attention mode : Cover the right ear cup with your palm to turn down your music for instant, easy conversation. Smart listening : WH-1000XM3 adjusts the ambient sound to your activity to give you the best noise cancellation
  • Long battery life: A single charge provides up to 30 hrs of playtime for reliable all day listening
  • Quick charging : Quick charge for 10min charge for 5 hours play back
  • Touch controls : Change the track, turn the volume up or down and take or make calls by tapping or swiping the panel with your fingertip
  • Comfortable to wear : Super soft, pressure-relieving earpads in foamed urethane evenly distribute pressure and increase ear pad contact for a stable fit. Specially designed lighter weight model
  • Multi Point Connectivity : Supports connectivity of 2 devices, with one supporting calls and other for listening music. This setting can be adjusted in Bluetooth application of the smartphone. Light Weight : at just 255 grams it delivers best wearing comfort
  • Sony headphones connect app : Compatible with Android phone and iPhone. Sony Headphones Connect APP for Android /iOS to use Smart Listening technology to control your ambient sound settings

Product Link: https://www.sony.co.in/electronics/headband-headphones/wh-1000xm3

Attachments

• IMG_20200919_221738.jpg
    IMG_20200919_221738.jpg
    498.9 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_20200919_222009.jpg
    IMG_20200919_222009.jpg
    514.7 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_20200919_222513.jpg
    IMG_20200919_222513.jpg
    446 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_20200919_222711.jpg
    IMG_20200919_222711.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
I was eyeing it for a while when the XM4 was introduced. A brand new set was listed on Reliance Digital in August for 18k post-cashback and the unboxed one on Amazon was available for 13k. In the end, I decided not to go for it but just mentioning it as these offers are likely to pop up again, though the current online prices are back to the old levels.

I have an XM3 myself brought in June 2019. Planning to get XM4 or used XM3. But this price for more than a year old XM3 with no warranty is too much and very close to the expected XM4.

I was banking on it being in very good quality with no wear and tear. However I am open to negotiations, do let me know your prices.
Post automatically merged:

I have an XM3 myself brought in June 2019. Planning to get XM4 or used XM3. But this price for more than a year old XM3 with no warranty is too much and very close to the expected XM4.
I was eyeing it for a while when the XM4 was introduced. A brand new set was listed on Reliance Digital in August for 18k post-cashback and the unboxed one on Amazon was available for 13k. In the end, I decided not to go for it but just mentioning it as these offers are likely to pop up again, though the current online prices are back to the old levels.

I was banking on it being in very good quality with no wear and tear. However I am open to negotiations, do let me know your prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back