SolEol: Subtitle Searcher for Movies and TV Shows

Sublight rocks man...and in multiple results you just need to download 2-3 subtitles and check the sync. Atleast 1 of them matches perfectly. :clap:
Still didnt find any i mean any hindi subtitles for any movies that i have.:(
Still nice find.

If you find synchronized subtitle then please link it. If it is marked as synchronized but subtitle is not synchronized with movie, then please report such subtitle with "Report link" button.

@ronit: regarding hindi subtitles -> if you know good site with hindi subtitles and you arrange me permission from site administrator, I can easily implement plugin for Sublight and include it in next version! (for example Podnapisi.NET support in Sublight is implemented this way).

Kind regards,
Sublight admin

But still not efficient/easy as downloading a season pack from sub-tiles.net or subscene

and for movies mpc-hc does the job

Well s player does this automatically when i decide to play any video file. You just need to be connected when you are playing that file.
It even works even when you have messed up with the filename. :D

Version 1.1 is now available.

Bugs fixed:

1. Can now upload subtitle properly to OpenSubtitles

2. Can now re-select language for subtitle to upload, if detection fails. Click on flag.

3. Fixed bug when selecting IMDB movie for subtitle upload

4. Click on chain link icon to access recently uploaded subtitle web in OpenSubtitles

5. Can now open PodNapisy’s web page for selected movies. Big feature from 1.0 and didn’t work

6. Subtitle selection is way less hostile against mediocre subs, if no options exist (also for CLI)

7. Drag & Drop onto icon now works properly

8. If set in preferences, auto-search of subs after drop now works

Hello, guys.

I know it's been a while, but I just noticed this thread. I'm the developer for SolEol and if you're interested in any of the program features, its history, how it works behind the scenes or why a specific difference from other programs (like Sublight) is there, feel free to add to the thread.

Development has been slow as development is underway for a new version, so suggestions are welcome.

Hello, guys.

I know it's been a while, but I just noticed this thread. I'm the developer for SolEol and if you're interested in any of the program features, its history, how it works behind the scenes or why a specific difference from other programs (like Sublight) is there, feel free to add to the thread.

Development has been slow as development is underway for a new version, so suggestions are welcome.

Whoa!
You took your sweet time :)

Anyway, it was working very well for me until recently when it started crashing repeatedly while searching.
I have the version 1.5.

I think a write up regarding the software should help everyone.
I was also wondering how these softwares conduct the searches and how Soleol is fundamentally different from something like Sublight.

Back