Some Nice Stuff I Got

Lord Nemesis

Overlord
Skilled
Some new stuff I got recently. :clap: :clap:

Dell 2007WFP 20.1" Widescreen LCD

Got this 2 days back, but have been very busy at office..:)

Some more

Phillps HP 805 Headphones

Genius Ergo 525 Laser Mouse

The mouse is about one month old now. But anyway I posted the pics. :)

Sorry if my photography is bad.

Chaos said:
Is it an a03?

Nope..:( Its an a02. But good for me, I did not notice any banding Issues even though I tried hard. Its mentioned somewhere that the banding issues were fixed in the a02 itself. So far, I am very satisfied with the purchase. Brightness is way too high at 50%. reduced it to 10 and its good enough for me. Theres one dead pixel in the top right area. But its not noticible. I had to strain my eyes very hard while running a dead pixel finding program to locate it. so no worries there. :)

stormblast said:
congrats. how much was the damage. & also as chaos asked is it an a03?

Damage is 27.7k All inclusive. Got it from Dell India.

One damn good thing about this monitor is its Image Stretching quality. One of the reasons for selecting this monitor was that it can display 4:3 resolution at native aspect ratio without any problems (Similar to the Apple Cinema Displays at our office).

Though stretching looks a bit odd for desktop use, its not so bad for games. In fact one of the images of HL2 is at 1024 x 768 stretched to full screen. 1280 x 1024 was good enough to ensure that I do not switch to 4:3 aspect. Most of the games looked good even when stretched.

why compromise on one dead pixcel too.. it might increase in time... i had got a full new replacement there it self for my 19'' viewsonic no questions asked.

I've got a 5 Year warranty. So if the dead pixels become noticible, I will get it replaced. One dead pixel is not so bad considering that its not noticible even when I strain my eyes for it and that I will have to wait 2~3 long weeks to get a replacement. Besides who knows I might get a display with 2 dead pixels then. So I will stick to this one for now. :)

Yea, Max is right. Don't compromise if there's even one dead pixel, ask for replacement man. You paid full amount for 100% defect free screen..

lol.. Well guess what... I was looking at the dead pixel closely just now and it turned out to be a spec of dust or some thing form the packaging that was black in color. I just took it off with a piece of cloth...

Zero dead pixels... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol thats what happened with a friend's 740N, it was a dust particle right in the center of the screen and hes like wtf is that :lol:

anyway, congrats on the purchase, looks great, and welcome to the wS club ;)

Thanks guyz.. Now I have just one prob, cant play any good game at native resolution (1680 x 1050) on my 6800 GT.

Someone donate me a 1900XTX :bleh:

On a serious note, Should I upgrade to a 7900GT to last me till the DX10 cards come into the market. Going by the way the GPU prices are going down. I will not get anything for my 24k worth 6800 GT by the time DX10 cards come out. Should I sell it off and get a 7900 GT. Main Prob for upgrade is that my current setup is socket 754 with AGP.

congrats lord...

Why not go quad core and directx10 after 6 months and manage with smth for now. I know its too long a wait...

shado_chazzer_killer said:
Each Pic i See get me close to buying a 2407. :D :D//

Superb Display.

Yeah :eek:hyeah: , After I opened the packing and saw the monitor, I felt that I should have gone for the 2407. It would have been divine considering that the 2007 is so good. But it would have been a bit too much on my pocket to spend on an LCD.

whow that looks friggin awesome, me too waiting for my 2007wfp,man wut a let down a02 and they say they dont stock n send u latest stuff nevertheless still good screen :D

Back