WTB Some PC components

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump.
Also looking for a 20" 1600x900 monitor and something like the AMD HD7790 GPU.
Thanks.

I am planning to sell off components from my PC which is long due for upgrades. Following things might interest you.

Samsung B2030 20" 1600*900 Monitor
Lying unused Cooler Master CM 690 with side panel (Got it powder coated in Black colour) and
Cooler master fans - 6 Nos.

One more option to ship would be, if you have any friends travelling to Delhi, you can ask them bring it for you.

I have a friend who would be coming from Delhi on feb 7 but it might not be easy considering he'll be returning with his small daughter. Plus he's not familiar with computers so i do not really want to risk it. misread it. Seller lives in Bangalol, not Dilli.
Anyway you could PM me some pictures of the two items with details on their conditions and pricing. Thanks.

Last edited:
This thread is messed up. Can no longer edit the OP. I'll lock it and create a new one with proper details of my requirements.

Still looking guys. Some sellers back out at the last moment. :/
Will create a proper thread when i'm free.

Just so that you know, my sapphire 290 tri-x is going to be on sale by this weekend. Feel free to reach me out if you are interested t check it out.

I am planning to sell off components from my PC which is long due for upgrades. Following things might interest you.

Samsung B2030 20" 1600*900 Monitor
Lying unused Cooler Master CM 690 with side panel (Got it powder coated in Black colour) and
Cooler master fans - 6 Nos.

One more option to ship would be, if you have any friends travelling to Delhi, you can ask them bring it for you.
^he backed out. So I'm still looking.
Sellers can be from Bangalore or Delhi.

What are you still looking for?
I'm selling my Kingston Hyper X RAM with updated price & I'm selling my CM690 black powder coated cabinet.

Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back