Some questions about Jio Fiber

Get local cablewala internet nag hag etc to get the rates down and get one public ip if you dont want nated ips .They will always provide better service . if possible ask what is their upstream provider TATA or Airtel .For people who suffered with Airtel in past months they did suffer from some DNs issues as well as DDOS attacks on the other hand TATA has superb support for DDOS attacks etc they actually provide great service to your local internet guys.

people in Mumbai,Kochi,chennai and Kolkata should actually have good speeds since they reside near global internet landing cables and lesser charges
Not true for every area. Local cable operators are disaster in my area. JioFiber have become nearly a monopoly in my area for broadband. That says how bad the cable operators broadband services are.

Asingh has already responded, however I am indeed facing a weird problem with office VPN.
Internet via VPN works fine.
Office intranet works.
Outlook and MS Teams doesn't!

To get Outlook and MS teams working, I have to switch off the VPN. This problem has started with Jio.

See if you can lower the MTU value.

Though I did not have to do this. I use Cisco VPN on my office laptop-at home. Works without an issue for all applications.

Asingh has already responded, however I am indeed facing a weird problem with office VPN.
Internet via VPN works fine.
Office intranet works.
Outlook and MS Teams doesn't!

To get Outlook and MS teams working, I have to switch off the VPN. This problem has started with Jio.
Jio does deep packet inspection. It is an open secret. They try to track all data at packet level which affects some VPN traffic.

How this ties up with Jio's Facebook ownership is anyone's guess but it is best knowing that everything is being tracked.

Jio does deep packet inspection. It is an open secret. They try to track all data at packet level which affects some VPN traffic.

How this ties up with Jio's Facebook ownership is anyone's guess but it is best knowing that everything is being tracked.
Source and details please?

Back