Budget 0-20k Somebody Pls tell me where I can buy Corsair CX450 in India

DavyJones

Disciple
I have lost hope. Everywhere I searched it's out of stock. I don't want the VS or CV series. CX grey label series is far better IMO. Please anybody help me. I don't need bigger watts SMPS since I'm running an old i5 processor PC. Previously it was running on cx430. It's not available in any shopping sites

You'll just have to wait it out as there is a lot of internal problems in the custom department at the moment and also COVID-19 delaying shipments to meet the demands. My best guess for the restock would be around the later half of this month or before the festival holidays.
You could try sending them an email for any updates on the restock. Might be faster to talk it out on a personal message at Facebook or Instagram for updates.

I have lost hope. Everywhere I searched it's out of stock. I don't want the VS or CV series. CX grey label series is far better IMO. Please anybody help me. I don't need bigger watts SMPS since I'm running an old i5 processor PC. Previously it was running on cx430. It's not available in any shopping sites

Its shows available on mdcomputers

did you check with local dealer or near by computer hardware shop hub?

online prices are just inflated... offline if stock is there, you will get good deal.

Now Offline sellers too developed new technique, before quoting any price just google Amazon/flipkart etc, and quote price... idiot seller don't know, that this is the time when you can acquire online bu by providing less price then the online.. but I found, 90% sellers quote Rs.50/100 less then online sellers for product upto 5000/-

Wondering whats so spl about cx450. 450 is not even worthy today considering future proofing. Target 550 or 650w. More to that cx series is just entry level type.

As far as I know difference in VS and CX series is the voltage compatibility. CX can run on 110V as well as 220V while VS only has region specific volatge config. This conversion stage alone commands higer price premium on CX series

Back