Something new for my Core 2 Duo Setup

Udit, congrats on completing your C2D set up - have fun with it ;)

@Rave, your orange/white speakers seem stoned lol :D

sheesh guys, mine is worse than that now. everything from solder flux, to iorn to DMM, camera, water bottle, tea cup, 100 dvds, old gf3, broken headphones, mp3 player, and 6 conroe boxes. rofl :p

RiO said:
Pics, pics please :D We need a "messiest workstation of the month" :rofl:

@Rave, why did you put them to sleep? :D

coz i dunno where i kept the stand for those hehe

those are JBL btw...

Lol...

Close competition between Funky and Rave.. Too bad i cant post pics of when i was testing the P5W-DH w/ the X6800..

Wipes out the competition here :p

Switch said:
Onto the topic... How good is this RAM udit/Funky... Overclocking wise...

waiting for my engineer eagerly to come & install them then i will confirm whether its Micron D9 or not then i'll try to oc them

Switch said:
OT

Switch Transcend ddr 667 locally for 4.5k ;) these have elpida chips and can OC really well if you can give it 2.1V /OT

Switch said:

The one i have does DDR2 860 @ 4-4-4-15. Which is really good considering its a value ram ( not much value here in india though )

^^Check out AT, they had a conroe buying guide in which there was a detailed part on memory. The Elpida chips OC'ed really well.

Sandy...is that the RAM still available :p...

Also according to AT's guide... Those chips on the crosair just might be elpida too and not Fatboys :p...

potato... patato... same thing :p

@ Edit: Just realised you too are from banglore... Do you need an invitation to answer that :p...

So i ask this yet again " Are they available "

Back