Sony eBook reader PRS505

Status
Not open for further replies.

techie_007

Skilled
Hi,

Selling my blue PRS-505 eReader. Purchased in Feb 2009. Extra Hardcase + normal Sony case + mini-USB cable included.

My own review on TE with all feature and specs is here: http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-and-previews/sony-prs-505-paper-books-out-139944.html

The reader has always been used with the eCaddy hardcase and so is in excellent condition. + its got a metal body which is pretty strong anyway.

Reason for Sale: Thinking about moving to a tablet, and dont get time for eBook reading with the new job :ashamed:

[attachment=5850:10989.attach]

Make no mistake, this is an excellent buy for anyone looking for a good eBook reader.

Price: Rs. 6500 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_1093-1.jpg
    IMG_1093-1.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_1084-1.jpg
    IMG_1084-1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_1091-1.jpg
    IMG_1091-1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_1089-1.jpg
    IMG_1089-1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 259
hmm...webcam...nah...but thanks though.
I wanted to see how books looked on it, and how it felt in my hands.
I'm interested, but I've got a cousin coming down from Canada early August, and I was planning on getting her to get me a nook, or the sony touch, but the nook doesn't ship to Canada, and the sony touch is still at $250 in Canada.
If I'm still readerless by mid-august, and your device is still available, I'd love to pick it up.
Just thought that if you were in Pune, I could have a look at it, and if I liked it, save myself the trouble of getting one shipped to my cousin, and then going down to Bombay to pick it up.
Best of luck on your sale though..

Very nice pricing... I know its 5 inch screen, but could you still put up a comparison pic...like beside your cellphone or something

^^sajitsm: Thats where you should read the specs, and that's where it IS a good deal - the latest low-end Sony is a 5 inch screen. THIS IS A 6" screen, same as the Kindle and all.

On hold for Neoronin.

My bad...too many 5s in the name lead me to think it was one of those 5 inchers :D
Anyway good luck with your sale and a free bump.

Not to lowball - but the latest news is that the Sony Pocket Reader price has dropped in US. I was looking to buy a new one.

@signops: Sure it has. And like I just said earlier, thats a 5", NOT a 6" :) Makes a nice difference while reading. Look up some reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back