Sony Ericsson Headset Converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_41

Snore PHD
Skilled
Friends wants a Sony Ericsson Black Mobile headset converter urgently as he lost it.

Doesn't matter if its used or new. It just has to be in a working condition.

He requires it urgently.

The converter is highlighted in the pic below: :)

DSC02429.jpg

Y dont u purchase a duplicate one? u can get it for 100-150 since u only need the converter n it wont matter to u the quality of the earphones(which r decent)

Nimit said:
Y dont u purchase a duplicate one? u can get it for 100-150 since u only need the converter n it wont matter to u the quality of the earphones(which r decent)

The thing is i asked around and all the shops in and around my place refuse to give only the converter and they are asking 650 for it, which i feel is way overpriced.

I think I've a duplicate one like the one Nimit's said. Purchased it a while back for the W810i. It should be in working condition I guess. Must be somewhere in the closet. Send me the shipping charges and I'll send it over. But before that, I'll have to check if it's working. :p

Its available in sp road, theres this shop called ninza telecom on the first left as soon as u enter SP road. Got it for 120 bucks from there

Edit: Forgot to add, this was for just the converter

^^ Yes, You i got 1 from SP road, Its not SE though, Its sold separately, Ask for sony ericsson 3.5mm audio cable, The mobile shop is opposite to ankit infotech, Works good!

If you still dont get it, pick it up from me. Have one lying around somewhere (same case as Gannu). Buy me a beer instead of shipping charges :p

When I asked for it in the local shop, I was given one and when asked about the cost he said nil. Asked why, he told the headset was DOA. Of course it is not original. Anyone from Kollam can have it from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back