Sony Ericsson K800i.

There has been no K800i mentioned in any of SE's press releases. And no reliable mobile sources like gsmarena have it in their database when they are usually the first to get the confirmed phones in the list.

actually the title of this thread is misleading . it says "sony introduces k800i " . it may be correct after 3 months but right now it is a rumour .

params7 said:
I don't know what to say....SE is rolling since November! W800i, then announce W900i, then W810, Then P990i, now this!!
Hope this releases by mid Feb for the same price as W900.

SE no doubt makes the best looking phones. The screen in this is killing me!

Edit - Where did you get the news from? As of now, i don't think it has officialy been announced by SE?
The phones r very good...the "quick share" sticker on my K700i kept coming off and eventually I lost it...that sucked:p

else good phones

good point vandal. actually joystick of se phones also suck a hell lot . it is a good thing that they are shifting to d pads .

vandal said:
The phones r very good...the "quick share" sticker on my K700i kept coming off and eventually I lost it...that sucked:p

else good phones
You know the same thing happened with my E398. it has the same sticker as the Quickshare one, same material and all but just had e398 written on it. After 3 months of use, it started to come off, its lost now and looks ugly without it!

one hell of a phone i must say
check it out

no camera though

Attachments

• 060206_sonyericsson_m600.jpg
    060206_sonyericsson_m600.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 112
tantrik said:
come on guys
that thing is photoshopped
isint that evident???

Hehe.. Before drooling over the model, ppl may wanna check this link here that shows the phone image in Photoshop by a guy named 'Sneff' on the forums.. ;)

I think lots of ppl have been taken for a ride here.. :p

Back