Sony Erricson p990i Price

hi guys i heard that a new p990i is avl for just 13800 with bill

do u guys have any idea .. or can u confirm abt the price of the new p990i with bill and "Grey" one too..
Thnx :)

Arreh tu idhar bhi..?:lol:

Whr the hell r u getting P990i with bill for 13.8k...?? :p Tht is the grey price yaar.. U can get the P990i for arnd 12.8k-13.5k w/o bill..

Check the indiaplaza.in n univercell.in sites...they r still selling it with bill for 19.5k...;)

Dont fall for the indiatimes prices...they dont give u the actual company warranty. Its all dealer warranty.

achha watever... even if i get that for 13.5 k wid bill.. is there any disadvantage in going for it without bill.. grr.. this confusion is making me thinking over that htc p3400 thingy :(

Without bill pieces..hmmm..it depends yaar...u can never say tht it'll work 100% for sure.. Most of the times, they work fine...like my P990i is working gr8..no problems at all..(touchwood..:ashamed: ). I bought it w/o bill too for 15k 3-4 months back.. If u buy it from reputed shops then u'll hardly ever face any issues. They keep genuine stuff. I bought a sealed pack unit and thoroughly got it checked at the shop itself just to be sure tht it was genuine. N after a few minutes of use, i was sure tht it was indeed a genuine unit.

So yeah, u need to look around for reputed shops n get the piece thoroughly checked then n thr if u decide to get a cellphone w/o bill..;)

I got mine for Rs. 12,300 w/o bill from Alfa, Irla in Vile Parle exactly a month ago. No problems yet.... (touchwood) !!!

Sorry brother, unfortunately I don't have the phone number. But if you live in Mumbai, take a local from Dadar to Vile Parle and take an auto from there. Tell the autowala to drop you at Irla. That shop is easy to locate. People buy phones from there as if they are buying grocery. It's heavy rush over there everytime. And he's quite a reputed dealer, is in the business since the last 25 years or so....

thats so cool... 12 k for it ?.. wats alpha ?.. i live in Gurgaon so.. can anyone gimme some info abt the shops.. i may get them couriered here.. but w/o bill.. i mean.. being a student buying a smartphone is a big deal for me.. and i dun want to get the money wasted just cuz of saving 4-5 k (with bill ).. plz help me decide.. if my phone goes bad and is purchased w/o bill then is there something like i wont be able to get it repaired or something ?.. can there be any chance that those phones are stolen ones ( i have my friend who was like caught for a Phone that he bought and police came to his house investigating the matter ) Helpp !!

1)Ask for a sealed pack. Alfa is a good, reliable source, shouldn't be an issue.

2) 12K is worth it.. don't worry about the lack of warranty.. these things are solidly built. Easily repaired too.

Alpha p990i is now priced 11600 i guess..but yup its below 12k...and its only without bill stuff

p1i with bill 19.6k without ard 1k or 600 less

Back