FS: Consoles Sony PlayStation 3 (Jailbroken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

• Product Name: Sony Playstation 3
    • Expected Price: Rs. 20,000 (non-negotiable). Preference to local buyers.
    • Shipping charges: As per actuals. I would prefer local pickup, though.
    • Description if any: Sony Playstation 3 Computer Entertainment System, Sony Playstation 3 AV cable, Sony Playstation 3 power cable, Sony DualShock 3 Wireless Controller, original Internal 160GB HDD, Sony Playstation 3 HDMI cable, Sony DualShock 3 USB cable, Overlord: Raising Hell Blu-ray Game Disc, Jailbreak USB
    • Reason for Sale: Not into gaming, I have played only 10 games on the console.
    • Product condition: 9.5 out of 10
    • Purchase Date: June 2011
    • Remaining Warranty period: No
    • Invoice Available: No
    • Shipping from: Bhandup (W)
    • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer preferred first,
    • Preferred courier: DTDC
    • Payment options: Cash, bank transfer
Note:
1. All the accessories, controller and included stuff are in mint condition.

3. Few of the images are dated but back then, I couldn't muster courage to sell my Playstation 3, and because it is for pickup, the genuineness can be checked by buyer, first hand.
4. For the current price, please see my last post.

CYMERA_20131119_015820.jpgCYMERA_20131119_020810.jpgCYMERA_20131119_030834.jpg
CYMERA_20131119_031422.jpg
Overlord_Raising_Hell_Edition_PS3.jpgPS3.jpgPS3_with_Disc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Price updated. No more offers, now. The first buyer to confirm gets the console. Preference would be given for local pickup.

Last edited:
20k o_0

Sorry to say this but the price is too much for 2 year old console. At least your old price was reasonable, considering it is modded and other games.

Description concerning games removed. Please do not mention it unless you have a physical copy of those games!

It's a jailbroken PS3 so obviously it's price is more than normal PS3s. If you feel the price is high, contact the seller via PM - cribbing on the selling post is a bit unethical.

But it is 2yr old console., and even with Jail breaking the price is not justifiable.
When you take into consideration the cost of buying real games, a JB console looks like a good deal. Even in the grey market a JB PS3 is used and costs more than a new one.

The cost of PS3 Jbale have gone down for old models. The newer models in the market are now Jbable.
Contact ur local resellers and maybe they can offer a better deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back