Sony PS3 Slim 250GB UC2 Bundle Pre-Orders - Launches Dec Last Week

Can the PS3 play DVDs that were bought from the US (NTSC) - Region 1? I have plenty of DVDs from the US and if I have to buy PS3, it better play them!!!! Can someone help me with this? :huh:

tellanand said:
Can the PS3 play DVDs that were bought from the US (NTSC) - Region 1? I have plenty of DVDs from the US and if I have to buy PS3, it better play them!!!! Can someone help me with this? :huh:
If it's a PAL console, then the NTSC DVD's won't play in it. AFAIK, the Blu-Ray games don't have region coding, but the movies do.

Hey forum folks....

I dont think its fair to troll in vendors thread, the way y'all have been gng at it. Please create a seperate thread for all these discussions

UPDATE
PS3 Slim 120GB launch date confirmed as 25th November. Nothing on the extended warranty front yet, it might take some time.

Will be closing the pre-orders on the 20th of November

I'm interested in PS3 Slim , could you please let me know the payment methods and would PS3 Slim work well on CRT TV and would it require some extra cables

Is the new PS3 Slim till available with you. If yes can you please let me know the current price, payment method, when can you deliver the console. I am a pune resident residing in magarpatta.

Yes, you can either pick it up in store or we can have it delivered to your address, but request you to clear the payment before the stocks arrive i.e on Friday to avail the discounted pricing. For contact info please look up our website www.intencity.in and for our location map please google intencity pune.

Back