SONY Xperia NXT Series

It sux when you don't have the luxury of time. When my t610 was my only phone and in a bad shape i stuck with it for 3 years
<
before i finally bought my next phone, simply because i didn't find any worthy replacements. And after i got my next phone, it was a quick jump to a blade, then sold the blade and got the play. so now i actually have too many phones. never quite works out like it 'should'...

Right now, it seems like a useless novelty, but one thing i can think of is hover effects and functions. Also, this will make touchscreen use similar to that of a UI with a mouse.

Yes you are right , just a novelty . If this is the initially stepping into gesture recognition then fine , otherwise all the R&D sounds useless .

One of the strongest points of Apple products is their awesome touch feel . I mean some people prefer apple just for that . What am trying to say is the market is already showing what it needs and SE is spending on something which doesnt add anything .

@op - Can you post the links where you got the pricing info from?

Pretty decent phones from Sony.

Agreed with Houdini, SE phones add useless bloatware. Hopefully these are better performing than the x10 and Arc.

Added to watchlist.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

[font=arial, sans-serif]Right now, it seems like a useless novelty, but one thing i can think of is hover effects and functions. Also, this will make touchscreen use similar to that of a UI with a mouse. [/font]

A useless novelty to us in India, not the developed nations. Capacitive touch does not work with gloves, or if your hand is sweaty or wet. Floating touch will, in the colder regions it is a bummer to remove gloves to use the phone, hell during my winter trip to Dharamshala, a friend could hardly use his Iphone outdoors.

This might just be the feature a lot of people will buy the phone..

1 ghz U8500 ST-Ericsson Dual Core CPU

This's their own version of processor right? How would it compare to others(Cortex,Exyonos etc)?

one thing i heard is the GPU, Mali-400 (the one in SGSII). correct me if i'm wrong.

^

Yes it has a

Mali400 MP1 GPU

Processor: 1.5 GHz Qualcomm MSM8260 Dual Core

GPU: Adreno 220

Colours: 16,777,216 colour TFT

Resolution: 1280x720 pixels

Size (diagonal): 4.3 inches

http://www-support-d..._xperia_s_1.pdf

Back