Sony Xperia SL or LG Optimus 4X HD?

Also LG itself has nowhere stated that its going to upgrade the phone to JB, there are just rumor mills and speculations like leaked email stating update or so.
So ALPHA17 which one do you finally recommend for heavy multitasking and other things I have mentioned.

Yeah i agree with @ALPHA17 ,

SL suits the OP requirements perfectly :)
yeah, LG name suck, if it would have been Samsung, I would have gone with it. Even Micromax Canvas HD is available for same specs at just 15K, but well its MMX.
I ask you same question too " which one do you finally recommend for heavy multitasking and other things I have mentioned."

Last edited by a moderator:
Even Micromax Canvas HD is available for same specs at just 15K, but well its MMX.

Nah man specs are not same AFAIK Canvas HD has the Mediatek chipset which has 4 Cortex A7 whereas 4X HD has Tegra 3 chipset with 4 Cortex A9 which is miles ahead anyways.

I ask you same question too " which one do you finally recommend for heavy multitasking and other things I have mentioned."

Go with Sony Xperia SL man, you will not regret your purchase it has a better UI plus Sony will push OTA update if they have scheduled unlike LG which again don't give any updates.

Please read this

LG Optimus 4X HD getting Jelly Bean update in Q1 2013?

LG's reply.

If this is true, OPTIMUS 4X HD will receive JELLY BEAN BEFORE Xperia SL (April, Q2)
Yes that's what I said, its not official, just plain email :p

if you're open to puchasing phones without warranty then you could go for the xperia ion instead.. will cost you around 20k

I would want warranty. Even Xperia SL is available cheap on ebay, But I got a deal and ordered it for just 22k, with original warranty.

Back