Soundmagic 20% off - pl-13 @ 425 , pl11 @750 , pl-30 @1190 , mp-21 @ 1190

Looking for some good IEMs..Was currently using CX 180 with Clip Zip..Its gone kaput..
Need a change..I am not inclined towards any specific flavour of music, but yes good bass can make my day :)

Pls suggest and PM me ur account details as well..Budget is 1-1.5k..Can stretch a bit if required for a good pair..

thanks!!

Looking for some good IEMs..Was currently using CX 180 with Clip Zip..Its gone kaput..
Need a change..I am not inclined towards any specific flavour of music, but yes good bass can make my day :)

Pls suggest and PM me ur account details as well..Budget is 1-1.5k..Can stretch a bit if required for a good pair..

thanks!!
Could consider Sound Magic PL-30 but its slightly bass shy. For pretty heavy tight bass , consider Signature Acoustics C-12 if you can stretch your budget.

I want to buy Soundmagic e10. Have any discount and ready to ship to delhi?

Currently E10 is not in stock . You could consider going for Signature Acoustics C-12 for slightly higher price but overall much better detailing / clarity . Same segment as Brainwavz M2/M3 , infact better in some aspects.

Currently E10 is not in stock . You could consider going for Signature Acoustics C-12 for slightly higher price but overall much better detailing / clarity . Same segment as Brainwavz M2/M3 , infact better in some aspects.
Can't go over budget as already i am on over budget. Tell me when you have e10 in stock.

Hi Gautam, PM me your bank details and final price for 4 x PL11.

EDIT: Got your bank details. I am bit confused between COWON EM1 and PL11. Kindly suggest

Last edited:
@PristineNote - PL-11 from you works well. Build quality, especially, wire are rugged & well crafted. Tips are gripped well & comfort to Ear! Surprisingly, I found slightly low Bass than what I expect but good in high & mids. Overall sound image is ok but somewhere sound balance felt lost. Above is IMOP. Overall satisfied to 90%:). This extensively using by my daughter with Sansa Clip+(...also compliments from you:p) & she is very happy with it.

Now, I am on the IInd verge to hunt to use with other gears-BB Curve, Sony W810i (I missed their OEM plugs, Awesome SQ....) Samsung Tab, PS etc. Covering above all, what would you suggest to grab it?

@PristineNote
Hi,

I have mailed across to you and your colleagues multiple times for receiving support for my pair of MP-21 bought from you. Its been almost 15 days and i have written to you without any response.

I also tried contacting the ZyncGlobal for support but their telephone number is out of service. I am not sure if its a scam or something different altogether. I genuinely hope you take it seriously as this would drive other customers also away.

Awaiting your response.

@PristineNote - PL-11 from you works well. Build quality, especially, wire are rugged & well crafted. Tips are gripped well & comfort to Ear! Surprisingly, I found slightly low Bass than what I expect but good in high & mids. Overall sound image is ok but somewhere sound balance felt lost. Above is IMOP. Overall satisfied to 90%:). This extensively using by my daughter with Sansa Clip+(...also compliments from you:p) & she is very happy with it.

Now, I am on the IInd verge to hunt to use with other gears-BB Curve, Sony W810i (I missed their OEM plugs, Awesome SQ....) Samsung Tab, PS etc. Covering above all, what would you suggest to grab it?
PristineNote:- Where are you man?! 15 days, no ans?!... looks like undergrounded! or shocked after having review!:p

@PristineNote
Hi,

I have mailed across to you and your colleagues multiple times for receiving support for my pair of MP-21 bought from you. Its been almost 15 days and i have written to you without any response.

I also tried contacting the ZyncGlobal for support but their telephone number is out of service. I am not sure if its a scam or something different altogether. I genuinely hope you take it seriously as this would drive other customers also away.

Awaiting your response.

Dear Harshit,

Sorry I had not been able to check on your issue due to a personal leave. Please check your mail today . We will help you out with the support / RMA of your MP-21.

PristineNote:- Where are you man?! 15 days, no ans?!... looks like undergrounded! or shocked after having review!:p

What would be your budget ? You could consider Cowon EM1 if you need a headset but the bass may not be as much as PL-11.

What would be your budget ? You could consider Cowon EM1 if you need a headset but the bass may not be as much as PL-11.
Well, PL-11 is VFM IEM without doubt. But wish to upgrade it with having more detailed sound. Budget ~1k.

Cowon EM1 on the list. Read impressive word on Sony MH1c, HIFIMan RE-400, Fischer DBA-02 & Denon AHC 620 in other thread as well. any insight to choose among?

@PristineNote
I have placed an order for PL11 on your website. Order# is 3024.
Also please ensure that you mention my mobile number on the package, it is very important.

Last edited:
i went through a lot of threads and found ES18 recommended by many, any idea when you will get stock of ES18?
i am not an audiophile, infact i cant make out the difference between my petty 2.1 speaker and home theater systems (except loudness).
i want to buy an earphone for use while traveling in bus/train for long duration. i watch movies on my laptop or sometimes hear music (mostly soft music) from phone during my travels.
i have a philips ~150 buck earphone but it doesnt block outside noise, keeps falling off my ears and is very uncomfortable.
i need the earphone to block out the sound of bus/train, i want it to be comfortable for 5-6 hours or more. as low a price as possible. please suggest which one i should buy.

Back