SoundMagic Earphones - PL11|PL30|PL21|MP21 - All In Stock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rahul....can you reply to my PM about claiming warranty for a crapped out SoundMagic MP21 Earphones that I bought via your ebay shop? Thanks.

Hi, Do u shipped my PL-21 which I made payment in Tuesday (27/7/2010) in your ICICI Bank ? I didn't heard anything from you yet. Please let me know the expected product arrival date/Tracking No etc.

Sent Scrrenshot of the transaction....Do u get it ? After the transaction you askked me my address on that day.. remember ?

If you want I can post the scrrenshot in this thread too.

Rahul, please send me the replacement PL21 soon. And do test it a couple of times before you do. Shake the plug, twist it, turn it.

TIA.

rajeshjsl said:
buyed on ebay using paisapay creditcard ..
soundmagic pl 30
please ship the item :)

userid:- rajeshjsl

omg the ebay even doesn't gives status that item has been shipped and i have just received the item , WOW !
great service

hey rahul, pls cancel my order via ebay n do a refund since u dont have it in stock now, how long will it take (estimate) to get the PL21s?

Do you shipped my PL-21 yesterday i,e Fri.30th, As you told in the PM.....Again I didn't hear anything from you...A confirmation will be very helpful in this matter.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back