SoundMagic Earphones - PL11|PL30|PL21|MP21 - All In Stock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desecrator said:
Rahul, please send me the replacement PL21 soon. And do test it a couple of times before you do. Shake the plug, twist it, turn it.

TIA.
Can I have a response please?

Just received my PL21, Thanks for the Tracking ID (Peace of Mind)...Sounds Great but the whole cable is a bit scary,so thin.

Thank you,Rahul.

SoundMagic MP21 Earphones With Mic - 1100/- in stock ?

Should I transfer funds to your HDFC0000288 ??

Rahul,

I shipped you the defective earphones for in-warranty RMA on Aug 3. Since then I have been repeatedly sending you PMs asking for the replacement status. You have neither shipped me a replacement, nor replied to my PMs. Do you think this is good customer service?

Well Rahul, you have been logging in in frequently to the forum. What is stopping you from replying to my PMs or sending me a replacement?

astrono_me said:
Well Rahul, you have been logging in in frequently to the forum. What is stopping you from replying to my PMs or sending me a replacement?
I have faced the same problem once. At least the second time he was a bit courteous enough to send it slightly sooner albeit still late.

Next time, send it to the distri - mediahome.in.

Duh, dealers these days have become way too lethargic. :|

Sir,

I am having a loose wire problem near the root of the plug in my PL30 bought in AUG,
How do I get a replacement?
Please help.

dhawald3 said:
Sir,

I am having a loose wire problem near the root of the plug in my PL30 bought in AUG,

How do I get a replacement?

Please help.

My warranty for the exact same problem was rejected. Reason quoted - mishandling of the product. I know how I have used the product - never mishandled/pulled or strained the wires. I had to conclude that the product is of inferior quality, and the dealer not interested in entertaining warranty claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back