SoundMagic IEMs starting at Rs.415 only . PL-10,PL-11,PL-13,PL-30 and MP-21(with mic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to buy 1xPL-11. Please PM payment details. Additionally, i want the shipment to be sent through DTDC to jodhpur, so add any extra amount for that and send me the final total in eed to pay.

^ Check PM
<

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Does the MP21's mic work with Nokia 5233?[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]If yes, can I please get a quote and an ETA?(Willing to wait a couple of weeks or so)

#PristineNote [/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Does the MP21's mic work with Nokia 5233?[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]If yes, can I please get a quote and an ETA?(Willing to wait a couple of weeks or so)

#PristineNote [/font]

We do not import the SM products & currently do not have a definite ETA on the same . Import is done by Mastermind India Pvt ltd . It could take 2-4 weeks as per our estimate
<

Hi PristineNote#

Which single model (soundmagic) would be compatible to my Sony W810i & Blackberry Curve 8520 phone as well Sansa+ (brought from you only!).

Sansa+ ear plug is working well but not seats properly & hence lost SQ. I also wish to buy 4gb Micro SD card for BB & Sansa+ and 4gb high speed flash drive.

Dear #Doremon ,

Any of the Soundmagic model without the mic will work fine with all your devices having a 3.5mm connector or an adapter for same . You could look at the PL-11, PL-13 .

We do not deal in memory cards & peripherals .

having choice of clear mids and balanced high frequency (bass) which would be peak -PL11 or PL-13?price with lead time pl?

Which model with mic can be best choice considering above SQ desire? price with lead time pl?

my location is Jamnagar, Gujarat

Whats sound difference in PL-21 compare to PL11. Any expert here can pl be clarify.
  • Sensitivity:100±3dB at1KHz/mW
  • Frequencyrange:20~22000Hz

IN-EAR PL21
  • Sensitivity:97±2dB at1KHz/mW
  • Frequency range:15~22000Hz

Between the PL-11 and PL-13 , PL-11 has better midrange . High frequency is the treble and not the bass. Bass is plenty in both PL-11 and PL-13
<

PL-11 and PL-13 both are in stock , all orders are shipped out within 24-48 hours of payment and delivered within 1-4 days of shipping.

PL-21 is more balancede than PL-11 and has much lesser bass .Only mic version available in SM is MP-21 but it works only with iPhone and phones with similar 3.5mm pin config.

MP-21, PL-21 are not in stock .

having choice of clear mids and balanced high frequency (bass) which would be peak -PL11 or PL-13?price with lead time pl?

Which model with mic can be best choice considering above SQ desire? price with lead time pl?

my location is Jamnagar, Gujarat

Whats sound difference in PL-21 compare to PL11. Any expert here can pl be clarify.
  • Sensitivity:100±3dB at1KHz/mW
  • Frequencyrange:20~22000Hz

IN-EAR PL21
  • Sensitivity:97±2dB at1KHz/mW
  • Frequency range:15~22000Hz

@pristinenote

why isnt the e30 availabale? it seems to be a big hit everywhere...very good reviews too...far superior to pl 30 and pll 11 ...any plans of getting those in the future? would like to get one soon .

Recieved P11 today and i must say really nicely packed ! This is my first IEM's so getting used to it, keeps falling off my ears
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back