Audio Soundmagic MP-21 vs PL-30 for mobile ?

I intended to buy SoundMagic PL-30 in the following week . . .
Saw some new white packaging of SoundMagic IEMs so was wondering if they have changed the accessories included in the pack as well ??
Just wanted to confirm what are the current accessories packaged with PL-30 if any one has recently purchased it ??
Specifically i wanted to check if they included the 'bi-flanges, foam tips, silicone tips, hard case & over the ear hooks :D ' ??

@ cooleagle

where r u getting it?? n for how much?

after searching for sometime now, i couldnt find it... i am planning to go for PL21...

@ALL do i need to compromise on Sound quality if i go for PL21??

cooleagle said:
I intended to buy SoundMagic PL-30 in the following week . . .

Saw some new white packaging of SoundMagic IEMs so was wondering if they have changed the accessories included in the pack as well ??

Just wanted to confirm what are the current accessories packaged with PL-30 if any one has recently purchased it ??

Specifically i wanted to check if they included the 'bi-flanges, foam tips, silicone tips, hard case & over the ear hooks :D ' ??

I got them from Pristine Note and I got the following along with the IEMs: A soft pouch, silicone and foam tips (both SML ie 6 pairs), ear clips (or hooks as you say).

There's also a cable winder written on the packing which I didn't find inside.

They came in a white packing which was very poor to say the least.

siva.ust said:
@ cooleagle

where r u getting it?? n for how much?

after searching for sometime now, i couldnt find it... i am planning to go for PL21...

@ALL do i need to compromise on Sound quality if i go for PL21??

Last week i had called ITwares, and they said that its out of stock, but new stock is going to arrive in a few days . . .

I hope they have it . . . :)

kestrel5915 said:
I got them from Pristine Note and I got the following along with the IEMs: A soft pouch, silicone and foam tips (both SML ie 6 pairs), ear clips (or hooks as you say).

There's also a cable winder written on the packing which I didn't find inside.

They came in a white packing which was very poor to say the least.

kestrel5915thks for the info buddy.

No bi-flanges & hard cover then !! :mad: It would have been better with those two.

I thought keeping in a hard cover would be a good precautionary measure for the delicate build quality, will have to take more care of it if i get it.

Back