Soundmagic MP21 for 13.6$ (Around 600 bucks) Free Shipping ! Smoking HOT

Re: Soundmagic MP21 for 13.6$ (Around 600 bucks) Free Shipping ! Smocking HOT

I def do not have golden ears. Rs 200 approx is what I'm willing to spend on earphones. KM-92 appears to be the best choice. Google "kanen km92".
The (non-snobish) audiophiles at TEF could guide you better.

I had a chat with their live customer support and guess what the lady (Sandy) said....

We will try to ship asap with 1-2 weeks else we will cancel your order and refund you :no:

raksrules said:
I had a chat with their live customer support and guess what the lady (Sandy) said....

We will try to ship asap with 1-2 weeks else we will cancel your order and refund you :no:

exact same reply by Sandy....bot???:p

^^ looks like they are delaying all india shipping orders:(...I should have given my friends address

^^ Shit u had ordered the MP-21 only rite ! Mine has not even shipped ! Asked them to ship a different color MP21 if available.

paroxy said:
exact same reply by Sandy....bot???:p

Did not seem like a bot since i had some other conversation regarding cancellation also with her. :) Seemed she was interested in talking with me :p

Metalspree said:
Got a mail from my roomie .My IEM has reached NZ :)

Hey metal, ask your roomie about the IEMs on how they are and all details.

one of you could post/complain at the FP forums : Latest Posts | Focalprice Forum

an item i ordered on 31 march arrived at my place on 19 april but the mumbai custom stamp said april 7 ! i realise your items have not even been shipped, but delays seem/might be at our (Indian) end.

It has been 2 weeks now :mad:

What did the Live support say about cancellations? Someone had enquired...right....

has anyone recd the mp21s??? damn i had ordered a pl11 and it has arrived but not the mp21? my order is partly shipped damn..

Mine too is still in unshipped status. :mad::mad:

@Nixy

You can cancel your order if you want. The live support told me that they will try to send in 1-2 weeks :O and if not possible they will cancel the order.

Opened a ticket today. Let me see what happens. The live support seems to be offline almost always.

Any updates? My order is also showing unshipped. Looks like this deal was "too good to be true". :-(

i had ordered a microsd and a mobile pouch on 30th and status changed to shipped on 5th may..ll see when i ll get those

3OFF10 code gives me an invalid code error on this order
fyi...

I searched the net for the coupon issue. It seems that due to some error, a coupon that was supposed to give 50% off on a particular item only, gave 50% off on all site! Obviously people all over the world pounced the offer, and now Focalprice is settling the issue by cancelling the order or requesting extra money for already shipped once. Mostly due to this fiasco, all the 2 & 3 dollors off coupons have stopped working.

logistopath said:
Opened a ticket today. Let me see what happens. The live support seems to be offline almost always.

Any updates on that ticket ???

Faoclprice refunded me the amount today :mad:...AFAIK only Metalspree has received it !

Supra said:
Faoclprice refunded me the amount today :mad:...AFAIK only Metalspree has received it !

That is bad. I so much wanted that earphones. I think i should also expect a refund soon :(

Back