Soundmagic MP21 for 13.6$ (Around 600 bucks) Free Shipping ! Smoking HOT

Re: Soundmagic MP21 for 13.6$ (Around 600 bucks) Free Shipping ! Smocking HOT

I too opened a ticket now. Damn even the 2OFF5 and 3OFF10 are now gone :(

Reply to my ticket

Dear customer,

Sorry for the delay. We have informed the warehouse to cancel this order and we will refund you once they give feedback. Pls kindly share us two business days. Thanks.

Sincerely yours’

shirley

So any updates on anyone's order ?? Mine is still in unshipped status and no news of cancellation (from their side) as well :S

I again contacted the focal price live support and they said they will ship my order within 7 days. I am not sure if they will do that or not. Keeping fingers crossed.

Is there anyone here who has got any update regarding the shipping of the earphones. I had ordered something else later (5 days back) and that too has been shipped.

But these earphones ::mad:

:O Just saw the mailbox of Focalprice, they said they couldn't refund as i had used the coupon. But I was refunded a day later.

mindy 5/20/2010 10:11:38 PM

Dear customer,

We have refunded for your order T4010438 on 20 May, please check your paypal account in time,thanks.

Sincerely yours’

mindy

shirley 5/19/2010 9:41:43 PM

Dear customer,

Sorry to inform you that for the coupon which you have used in this order, we can''t refund it.

How about creating a new one for you?

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Sincerely yours’

shirley

shirley 5/13/2010 1:11:06 AM

Dear customer,

Sorry for the delay. We have informed the warehouse to cancel this order and we will refund you once they give feedback. Pls kindly share us two business days. Thanks.

Sincerely yours’

shirley

raksrules said:
Can you tell me how do we raise a ticket there ?? I am not getting the link :S

After signing in, goto 'Orders list' from the left tab. There you'll find 'Click here if you want to change or cancel your order'. Fill out the details and submit the ticket.

Sorry for the late update. I was offline pretty much the entire week before today. The response to my ticket was that the product was out of stock, so I could either cancel the order or order something else. I promptly cancelled yesterday, and today the refund has been processed.

Yay, I too just received the shipping details. Keeping my fingers and my toes crossed. Hope the shipping doesn't take so long that I get cramps.

Kevin Lane said:
What is latest on offer?

At what price they r now selling? How good is the deal at $16 (800?)?

There's coupon code 1OFFSITE for orders > $10, not much I know.

FP seems to be quite ok, when they could not fulfill one of my orders, they refunded the money plus gave me two mini-flashlights free.

Edit : An item shipped on 10th May reached me today, 22nd.

Good to find that you got it quite quickly. Usually normal airmail w/o tracking takes 2 -2.5 weeks max.....wheres the airmail registered with tracking comes in 7-10 days max

Back