Soundmagic MP21 for 13.6$ (Around 600 bucks) Free Shipping ! Smoking HOT

piyush7243 said:
Mine was also shipped on 21st May but havent reached till now. How to track.. I live in Noida

Since your order was below 20$ they would not have provided you any tracking number so it is not possible to track them. Have patience, they will arrive by Hongkong post and probably will be delivered by normal / speed post here.
! 0 t A said:
So which one to order ? And Did any one actually get it ?

It'll be great if some1 following the thread could summarize it. Dont want to search the entire thread :|

We all have ordered this one, black colour one which was available for like 16.3$ and then we applied the 3 $ off coupon and got for something like 13.3$ (approx). Now it is available for 24.90$ :(

Focalprice.com offers MP21 In-ear Headphones with Mic (Black) ,discount MP21 In-ear Headphones with Mic (Black),MP21 In-ear Headphones with Mic (Black) products,low price MP21 In-ear Headphones with Mic (Black),cheap MP21 In-ear Headphones with Mic (

White one is still for 16.60$

Focalprice.com offers MP21 In-ear Headphones with Mic (White) ,discount MP21 In-ear Headphones with Mic (White),MP21 In-ear Headphones with Mic (White) products,low price MP21 In-ear Headphones with Mic (White),cheap MP21 In-ear Headphones with Mic (

But you look closely at above two deals, then the 3+ units prices have been exchanged.

:S

my mp21 arrived yesterday and i'm hearing distortions when connected to the pc and playing an mp3.. is this problem of bitrate or anything else..

anybody else having this issue..

also, the package is real good, a no. of earbuds to accomodate any ears plus the ear hanging loop are simply superb and stylish too..

In my case it works very much fine with my sansa clip+ but when connected to my 5230 mobile the sound is coming very distinct like a karaoke, very distant voice and only music full of treble.

i've tried it with just my shuffle and the pc but there is absolutely no bass.. while with movies or video files, it doesn't have any distortion but still withour bass..

raksrules said:
In my case it works very much fine with my sansa clip+ but when connected to my 5230 mobile the sound is coming very distinct like a karaoke, very distant voice and only music full of treble.
I had the same problem on 5233. Just wriggle the connection, it is bit misplaced in mobile. Pull out the cord from the mobile, and insert it back slowly. At one point, you will hear perfect sound :)

^^ If you dont have an iPhone then down worry as difference between both of them is just the Mic i guess which does not work with any other phone than iphone.

Guys got the following coupon codes in mail today

SAVE2OFF20 -> 2$ off minimum purchase 20$

SAVE5OFF50 -> 5$ off minimum purchase 50$

Available across whole site and expires on 12th July.

My order was shipped May 22 and still hasn't been delivered. I created an RMA request and everytime they're asking me to wait another week. :-(

Back