SoundMagic PL-11 and PL-30

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ chiragthakur - Your order was shipped today , will send you tracking details shortly.

@bassam904 - Since First Flight didn't have service in your area ,we are looking for alternate courier service which will ship to your Srinagar pin code. I will update you once your order is shipped.

Any chance of Mediahome or Pristinenote getting the new Soundmagic line-up? So far, E10 (upgrade to PL11 bass heavy signature) and E30 (upgrade to PL30) seem interesting.

Yes, they do. Have received stuff Flipkart via Aramex several times.

PristineNote said:
Will attempt to send via Aramex .Hope they have service in your area and accept the package. Will keep you updated.

My mom called me up now, she said she has received a package from first flight couriers... I hope its PL11 from pristinenote... :)

Received my PL30 this afternoon (Ordered on Wednesday afternoon). Thanks a lot Gautham n Pristine Note Team for the wonderful packaging and fast delivery of the product :)

BTW, New PL30's does not contain following accessories - Cable Winder, Bi-Flanges, Carry Case (instead it has a polythene pouch)

(A query to old PL30 owners - does your IEM has L shaped plug or straight ones ? The one i have received has L shaped plug)

Can you share images ?

mebaali said:
Received my PL30 this afternoon (Ordered on Wednesday afternoon). Thanks a lot Gautham n Pristine Note Team for the wonderful packaging and fast delivery of the product :)

BTW, New PL30's does not contain following accessories - Cable Winder, Bi-Flanges, Carry Case (instead it has a polythene pouch)

(A query to old PL30 owners - does your IEM has L shaped plug or straight ones ? The one i have received has L shaped plug)

^^No worries mate :)

Soundmagic PL30 earphones are still worth every penny that I have spent on it.

Btw one of my friend wants to buy the same IEMs and he tried it through your website (www.pristinenote.com) but it does not show any Soundmagic Products in it.

^ Since we have got these recently , the website has not yet been updated with the same. Anyways the procedure from ordering from website as well as TE is similar ( NEFT/cash deposit ). So if you wish , you can forward the payment details to your friend and we will confirm the order.

Incase he wishes to purchase directly, ask him to get in touch via email - info@pristinenote.com .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back