SoundMagic PL-11 and PL-30

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PristineNote

Hi I'm yet to receive the PL30 I had ordered. Could you contact Aramex or help me with their Srinagar Customer Care number ?

^ Trying to contact Aramex. Will get back to you after we hear from them .

EDIT : Since Aramex doesn't have their own service for your Srinagar pin code, they have forwarded the package to a local courier service. As per the Aramex representative,it should be delivered by today or max by tomorrow afternoon .

Since Aramex doesn't have their own service for your Srinagar pin code, they have forwarded the package to a local courier service. As per the Aramex representative,it should be delivered by today or max by tomorrow afternoon .

Hey! If I order PL-11 by tomorrow, can I have it by Thursday in Bangalore?

Else i'm leaving for Delhi on Friday, would have to get it there...

Also, is PL/MP - 21 available?

If your payment is confirmed before 4 PM tomorrow , we might be able to ship it out tomorrow and it *might* be delivered by Thursday . If you do not wish to take any chances its advisable to get it delivered to your Delhi address .

PL-21 is not available .

Hello Pristinenote,

Is PL30 still available? Can you please PM me your account details? I will wire the money ASAP.

On your website I can see that you have a outlet in Borivali - Purnam Technologies. Will they have these IEM's available at this price?

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back