Soundmagic PL11 | PL21 | MP21 | PL10 Version II - Now From Rs. 399

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys call him and get the info.but in my case i got the headphones within 3 days. all the way from delhi to mysore

Mediahome is the offer still on ?

Wanna place a order but the recent fellow posts worries me :( , Please get back asap on actual Shipping info !

Well I did get my order but after 15 days. So no I will never buy from him again unless he has like an unbeatable offer.

And I cant give a feed back for some reason, says deal URL invalid.

After a long time of waiting for the PL-11, received it. But goddammit, the left ear is lost in the mid-connection point when bent even slightly. And my friend's kinda disappointed, considering it's the first time he's getting something online.
I've packed it to send for RMA. Is the address the same as given behind the package?

No response to PM's either. Guess the guy isn't interested in dealing anymore. I'm happy I didn't complete the payment or else I have a feeling I'd be stuck too

Well i spoke to him on the phone and he admitted he isnt as active on TE as before. I would advise people who are in a hurry to buy from his eBay store.

^ Thanks for the info.

Locking threads since we've received a string of complaints.

Please do not deal till we receive a response from him.

^^

Did not read this far, and made a payment for MP-21. Also sent PM that the NEFT was done but the order is showing up as pending payment (purchased) via their website. Will it be delivered, or will I get refund back ?

(Had ordered a year or so back with MH, and didn't have issues ) !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back