Soundmagic - PL11 - PL21 - MP21 - PL30 - PL50 In stock ! at DELHI - MUMBAI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Soundmagic Pre Book before Budget hike comes to Effect the PL11 ready stock PL30

^they are not in stock. Sumit i will send u the new ones only. he has to gift it hence the offer opened for him. or else the old packing i prefer it more than the new ones .: P

Re: Soundmagic Pre Book before Budget hike comes to Effect the PL11 ready stock PL30

No issues Anuj. Never had any issues with you after the initial hiccup. Keep up the good job. :eek:hyeah:

hi mediahome

could you please let me know if there is a way to buy Pl-30 via ur ebay page ? i have bought pl-11 once from you only via ebay.

if not how may i buy from here ? actually i have never bought anything via techenclave before.

I'd like to order PL11. I cant wait for PL30. Let me know the payment procedures soon as i have to gift em' to someone.

mediahome.in said:

thanks for replying. but you really think i wouldn't have done that already.

i already did that. but pl 30 isn't listed either on your website or on your ebay page ?

Is it out of stock or something ? if yes, please list it on this deal page description. Kindly please let me know when it is available.

Update - read the previous posts. So Pl 30 is out of stock. Please let me know when its available.

I'd like to order one pl-11 , please pm me the payment details..

ordered one PL-11 off ebay. PaisaPay transaction details (PaisaPay ID 26422786395)..Pls ship asap

when is the PL-30 expected stock arrival???

just got picked from CN today :) should be here in a week

Is price of PL11 550 + 30? Site shows it as 575 + 40. :huh:

hey hi ,
i am intretsed in buying PL-30.
Can u tell me how to proceed and by when can i buy it from u. Its kind of like a urgent basis !!
THnxxx !

^ He doesn't have the PL-30 in stock currently .You will have to wait till his next consignment which should be here soon.

Till then since you are located in Delhi itself, you can also check with SMC if they have stock of PL-30.

^^ thnx a tonn for the info. I will call them rite away !!

Thnx again !

THey are out of stock !

PL30 - 975

PL21 - 800

MP21 - 1100

PL11 - 575

PL50 - 2500

Shipping extra of 40 rs on all

ALL IN STOCK !!! BUY THEM NOW. WILL BE ON THE WEBSITE SOON.

^ One PL-21 for me .PM me the payment details and yeah great pricing on all the models !! :D

sure sendin u details wait for it to get on website.

I've made an account on your website. I'm placing an order for PL-21 now. I'll be doing payment via Cash Deposit. PM me your phone number, I'll give you a call as soon as I deposit cash in your bank account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back